Thread: Playful Cub graft problem

Playful Cub graft problem

I have a hacked playful cub graft, but I'm having problems using it.

In 8 or so attempts at casting it on myself it has only worked once.

I know I have the correct skills (as its worked once so far) and I make sure that I have no other nanos uploaded before I cast it (as I'm told some nanos can cancel out playful cub).

Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to use this graft reliably? Being able to cast his graft 1 out of 8 times is frustrating, especially when you have to wait 25 mins between each attempt.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

I think when a graft is hacked, the chance of successfully using it drops. Don't know what influences how much it drops, though....

I have a hacked damage modifier graft that hasn't worked once, as far as I know...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

I also have a hacked feet of stone graft and this works everytime. So I assumed there must be something strange about the playful cub graft.

From my experience with other hacked grafts they work all the time.

I've had a similar problem with a warp nano on my NT, team warp to omni. This nano sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I just says its executing and nothing happens. I also have the team warp to rome and it works every time.

I hope I didn't pay 600k for this graft so that my MA can wave his hands in the air for a few seconds and thats it :/
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

Well I found out what the problem was, and I post this so that others don't have the same problem.

I don't know if this only applies to morph grafts or all grafts, but the QL of the Playful Cub graft affects the chance of whether or not it will work.

I got hold of 3 Playful Cub grafts. QL83 and 81 seemed to very rarely work. But the QL199 graft works every time.

So it seem you were partly correct Mharc
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

interesting...

This is info I have been trying to find for a long time now...
    The Feet of Stone graft you were trying, was it high-level or low-level? The failure rate problem does seem to apply to the Sparrow Flight grafts as well... But I only have low-level grafts to test with so I have never been certain. I do have some problems with my Deflection Shield grafts as well (again low-level).
    Any more data-points on this would be *really* appreciated.