Thread: Blah Blah Blah Grid armor, New Fixers read and heed

Blah Blah Blah Grid armor, New Fixers read and heed

Hey guess what Im 176 lvl fixer I dont have grid armor and who cares. I am well known and respected in teams, Im very hard to kill and do great damage.

Basically my opinion is this anyone going nuts buying Grid Armor Mk I or Mk II is just wasting alot of time and money.

If you are willing to team and put ip into Hots and Ncu buffs the teams will love you and you will always have a spot

oh by the way 1800 tokens to

no exploits no boosted lvls from friends I just made a good character and went to work, I focused on my skills weapons and armor other then Grid Armor,

yes Im not the uber pvper that a grid armor wearing fixer is but I do okay

I know many a fixer that has spent a small fortune on grid armor Mk I and found out that by lvl 50 he was getting his butt kicked in his fancy GA MK I, and the same happens with GA MK II

So if your a fixer dont get caught up in the hype and bs, if your gonna play for awhile and know you will be lvl 100 one day then forget the grid armor, go out have fun team get your lvls fast with good teams. When you get to 100 then start looking around, heck if youve dont alot of team missions you just might have found yourself a GA MK III disk anyone. they are boss loot after all.

But do you have your Plo8 yet.... that is what you need to be a uber fixer.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

I like my smurf suit. But that's because I solo. Teaming in lower GA MK's is a great way to get owned (or so my brother tells me, heh heh)

However, my complete lack of a PLo8 makes me very gimped indeed. *sigh*

--K

PLo8?

Nani?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Remember the question about how the lady got her shirts so white?

Yeah, with Plo8 I adjusted my GA MK 1 Up a GREAT BIT, when I adjust my GA 1 now with this Plo8, it works just as good as GA MK 3, almost the same benefits as GA 3, but still only the reqs of GA 1.

Plo8 is a must for all fixers!!!
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Ah cool, forgot you could do that. Will dig out my PLo8 and have a go on a GA 1 nano later.

Thanks