Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Memorandum To All Employees

[ALL] OTPC: Memorandum To All Employees

Memorandum To All Employees
    January 17, 29482 - [Global]

OTPC - Omni-Admin released today a short memorandum to all employees reminding everyone about set procedures for proper documentation and authorization when conducting company business.

To all employees:

Remember to always document your company business and not to operate without proper authorization and order.

Particularly, operations outside of your daily working areas that are conducted without bearing the proper Official Omni-Tek Authorization Documentation are not eligible to receive any form of backup from the corporation.

When working with law enforcement from outside Omni-Tek (i.e.: ICC Peacekeepers, Newland Militia, etc.), correct authorization forms are to be obtained prior to mission execution; otherwise, non-corporate entities are not requires to support your actions in any way.

Omni-Admin

*chuckle*
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

To: Omni-Admin
    Date: 17 January 29482
    Re: Re: Memorandum To All Employees

MEMORANDUM

I would like to point out I've been saying this for a long time.

I would also Like to point out this is how you format a Memorandum and they do not include a signature since your name is in the title.

In conclusion, the person who wrote this 'Memo' should be fired.

That is all.
    Last edited by Trousers; Jan 17th, 2008 at 18:31:12.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Haha, Sotto.. You're to much dear. I love it.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

((ooc: FC getting pissy that because they do crap with the story that we are up to our own business?... PRO-TIP: get back involved again or get out of the way))

Hmm, spelling mistakes, no source listed for the order...

I smell counterfit.

**report forwared to Omni-Pol concerning: Memorandum, possible clan or terrorist plant**

very interesting. ( edited because someone pointed out my misunderstanding)
    Last edited by Alwards; Jan 18th, 2008 at 17:04:24.
    Main Role Play Toons
    ------------------------------
    Agentrose-Rose Alward-Agent
    Abbagail Parsil--Rose's daughter
    Jasminum-Jasmine Linglaya
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-
    Laylana-Doctor-Corporal of Omni-Pol and DJ
    Opangel-engie-Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://omnipol.sytes.net/join.php

If I understand what they wrote, they mean that without proper authorization we cannot expect support from the aforementioned third parties.

For Example, we cannot rush into Newland City like Gangbusters and expect the Newland Militia to assist us in apprehending a criminal when our actions are in-fact criminal in nature.

It’s a fairly complicated situation that Omni-Admin gave a rather poor explanation to. If you need a summary of what the statement says I would read it to be, “Don’t conduct operations in regions not controlled exclusively by Omni-Tek without Proper Authorization. Those who do are operating ‘rogue’ and their actions will be condemned by the Corporation.”

(( I have never seen so many people whine over a memo in such a short amount of time before. You should be glad they still even bother having an events team. ))

Don't forget to fill the forms out in triplicate.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    (( I have never seen so many people whine over a memo in such a short amount of time before. You should be glad they still even bother having an events team. ))

Don't forget to fill the forms out in triplicate.
    ((sorry but I don't really see that much whining and what is events for if we do not interact? I suppose we should all read it nod and not interact??))
    Main Role Play Toons
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers
    For Example, we cannot rush into Newland City like Gangbusters and expect the Newland Militia to assist us in apprehending a criminal when our actions are in-fact criminal in nature.
    You are obviously a little confused, after all your time liasing with the Newland Council, Ambassador Mahoney. Our actions are not criminal in nature, since Omni-Tek has jurisdiction on, well, the entire planet.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    You are obviously a little confused, after all your time liasing with the Newland Council, Ambassador Mahoney. Our actions are not criminal in nature, since Omni-Tek has jurisdiction on, well, the entire planet.
    Omni-Tek Employees marauding around in Newland City without the express authorization of Omni-Tek Management is a direct violation of Newland's Sovereignty.

I must say I am only happy to see this memorandum. It insures better cooperation between Omni Tek and the neutral populace.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

So how much paperwork does an OTAF have to fill out before I'm allowed to shoot him?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Alwards View Post
    ((sorry but I don't really see that much whining and what is events for if we do not interact? I suppose we should all read it nod and not interact??))
    (( check PMs ))
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Omni-Tek Employees marauding around in Newland City without the express authorization of Omni-Tek Management is a direct violation of Newland's Sovereignty.
    Just whose side are you on? If Omni-Pol, Omni-AF or any other department were to 'maraud,' as you so harshly put it, it would no doubt be with a warrant or other form of legal justification. Besides which, I do not recall Newland City ever receiving Sovereignty. A little deference in treatment, perhaps, but they do not have clear independence.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Just whose side are you on? If Omni-Pol, Omni-AF or any other department were to 'maraud,' as you so harshly put it, it would no doubt be with a warrant or other form of legal justification. Besides which, I do not recall Newland City ever receiving Sovereignty. A little deference in treatment, perhaps, but they do not have clear independence.
    Better do your homework before you argue with Sotto, dear. Especially if its pertaining to politics. You'll wind up six feet under, not knowing which way is up. I believe this memorandum is simply trying to eliminate the possibility of lets say.. Rouge employees opening fire for no reason in places they shouldn't. Then again, this sort of thing really isn't my cup of tea. So what do I know. *shrugs and smiles*
    Last edited by RomeLeonheart; Jan 19th, 2008 at 07:27:14.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Quote Originally Posted by RomeLeonheart View Post
    Better do your homework before you argue with Sotto, dear. Especially if its pertaining to politics.
    I had heard rumors that Sotto was losing his mind but I don't belive it. Anyway from what I have seen he seems to know what he is talking about most of the time. As for the memo its simpler if we all just do as they suggest and follow the proper channels and aquire the proper documentation when it comes to dealing with non omni tek personel. Also ensure your company is properly documented as it states. Quite simple really, and remember omni tek protects.
    (( got the pm's Kotts))
    Main Role Play Toons
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-

You do realize that Omni-Tek, as a body separate from the ICC and omneuts, is required to work within the strictures of those entities when conducting operations in their jurisdiction?

Of course you don't. What Omni-Tek says goes, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by RomeLeonheart View Post
    Better do your homework before you argue with Sotto, dear. Especially if its pertaining to politics. You'll wind up six feet under, not knowing which way is up. I believe this memorandum is simply trying to eliminate the possibility of lets say.. Rouge employees opening fire for no reason in places they shouldn't. Then again, this sort of thing really isn't my cup of tea. So what do I know. *shrugs and smiles*
    I know, we have crossed paths once before and, as is to be expected with Ambassador Mahoney, I lost. I am a little confused about this issue, which is why I'm arguing it, since I do not believe Newland ever became independant. However, if what you say is the case, I extend a full apology to Ambassador Mahoney.

|| Primal Evolution ||

Hmm I wonder how many people actually read the news report on ICC opening up Rubi-ka Land for purchase... its no longer Omni-Tek exclusive, although for the moment it is only exclusive to people inhabiting the world (shame im sure SOL would love to buy my land)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast