Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: remove ALL ellts from game!

Oh! and yea.. incase they do... bring back the old FA's and Sunburst's yea! /sarcasm
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Lets not, and say we did ;P

You babies lol, I got one and I dont want anyone else to have any, Waaaaaah waaah.

They dont drop anymore, whos the ass-clown that said they found one huh? Vision Enhancers suck my **** cuz the old skool ones are just 1% off double the crit amount.

Jees why do you think your more special than other players? Oh youve played more than them right, Just like Kinkstaah, as long as I have it I dont care dont let anyone else'.

I had quite a few , and Id rather have them removed, replaced with the best Vision Enhancer, which are easy to get or bring them back into the game, because ****...

You have the new generation of players who dont have Total IPRs, and 'old skool items' and literally get ****ED over.

You seem to think there is an endless supply of people selling ELLT'S's, One day its going to stop.

Im still lucky to have a hold of a 9%, one over the Vision Enhancer, I got my flurry which helps.

But dont you even care for the newer players? or are you all selfish?.

Its not right that another person can have something and the other cant because the DEVELOPERS stopped the existance or (selling in vendors and dropping in missions) and added some half as good version which are not good even at ql 100.

Tho it is probably cheaper, I wont equip one till (if ever) I reach 150 again, then I have the choice of using what a One skilled (perc) scope for 8% or the POSSIBILITY of a 14% using two trade skills.

One side is that if your lazy with imps raise perc the counter conceal, not that its at all reliable.
    Or have some tradeskills and use it on nothing ;p I dunno.

I might use a ql250 VE, but it just wont feel the same as a 14% ;/
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

what is SO wrong with having 1 truely rare item in game??? leave them scopes and stop whining because all you can get is 8% crit
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

make new 15% drop(wont happen...got removed for a reason) or remove em.....dont think anyone can come up with a decent logical reasoning for letting em stay in
    200 Uber Enf.

Again the Have-Nots trying the SCREW over the Haves...

Don't whine so much, you should just work harder at getting one, there are still plenty ingame, just wait till they are like SB mk3, them you cant even find over ql 30 for slae, you need KNOW someone who has one, and is quiting.

Dont whine about something just cause you dont have it.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

GUYS DID YOU NOT READ WHERE I SAID I OWNED a 14% ELLTS SCOPE AND I STILL THINK OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD BE-ABLE TO GET THEM VIA MISSIONS AS BEFORE.

You stupid Clowns.
    Im not whining because I cant get one, I have one, but Im -complaining- and think of other players, you selfish mother ****ers are the same At tarasque, **** you, you do everything for yourself.

****ers.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Skymarshal
    Again the Have-Nots trying the SCREW over the Haves...

Don't whine so much, you should just work harder at getting one, there are still plenty ingame, just wait till they are like SB mk3, them you cant even find over ql 30 for slae, you need KNOW someone who has one, and is quiting.

Dont whine about something just cause you dont have it.
    lol...how bout reading the thread....plenty people here with 8%+ scopes, me included, that still would like to have em removed...or to give new players a chance to get em.....your suggestion is to wait till they get so rare that nobody can get em? then nerf em? heh

not like LLTs was hard to get before.....just plain luck if you had hundreds of em....cant see any reason why people who played before the nerf and stockpiled em ....should be rewarded in any way.....nothing to do with skill or playing for a long time.....just plain luck since the nerf was totaly unanounced

have to agree with cloudeh.....if you have a 15% scope ..and cant see the reason why there really should, imo, be some change to it, then I cant see it any other way then you being selfish and wanting to keep your un-fair edge on others.

Some differences are ok....like the backpack and stuff.....but 7% more crit is not ok imo.
    200 Uber Enf.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    GUYS DID YOU NOT READ WHERE I SAID I OWNED a 14% ELLTS SCOPE AND I STILL THINK OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD BE-ABLE TO GET THEM VIA MISSIONS AS BEFORE.

You stupid Clowns.
    Im not whining because I cant get one, I have one, but Im -complaining- and think of other players, you selfish mother ****ers are the same At tarasque, **** you, you do everything for yourself.

****ers.
    Hi, my name is Cloudeh! You are all stupid! You are all dumb! This is the only way I know to express myself! Wherever I go I just yell at people and wonder why they don't want to listen! You are all ass clowns! I am 12 years old! My mommy wipes me still that's why I am so mad!

roflmao

Cloudeh, I agree with you (as usual) but still can't stand your method of delivery. Calm down little bro, breath a little, go make love, eat some ice cream, etc. Step away from the keyboard, relax a bit, PLEASE!

The scopes should be removed. Like Athx, Cloudeh, and many others I have MANY scopes (from QL30 to QL150+). I do think it sucks for the people that paid a lot of creds for one, but they should be removed. Just for the simple reason that it is not fair to the newer players joining our world. Just because Funcom used the first year of production as Beta doesn't mean the new players coming on board should suffer.

Peace,
    -Dono
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

I have 15% scope as well, it did cost me a bit, but credits are easy to make in this game.

If FC wants to balance this aspect that does effect PvP, I don't mind getting my scope nerfed. Actually I support the nerf.

Why do I want them to get nerfed? At the moment I do have an advantage, but it is unfair advantage as this item is not available anymore, and to be honest, there aren't that many 15% scopes around anymore. So just change them and everyone would have access to same items.

However, this thing alone is not enough to balance PvP...

Since you're not complaining about nerfing GA IV, I'll tell you what.

Acquire GA IV, and I'll trade you my 15% scope for it straight up.

No?

Okay, STFU.

Yes?

/tell Nenous I got your GA IV right here *****, <insert GA IV blob>

Originally posted by A²
    btw i have 5ql 190+ ones and i will not sell them or use them
    *cough* BS *cough*
    or
    *cough* idiot *cough*
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Just use a ql250 new scope which gives almost as much + uses one skill that is very heavily buffable and still gives more AS.
    ql250 vision is 8% and a 200 ellts is 16%, double is almost as much? lmao

Originally posted by A²

ql250 vision is 8% and a 200 ellts is 16%, double is almost as much? lmao
    ql200 Ellts gives 15% crit not 16%
    you sure you have 5 ql190+?
    suuuurrreeeee.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

if funcom removes my scope i quit clear and simple. i will be happy to go back to Diablo II untill SWG comes out. hell its my 12 dollars a month and i know i can spend it somewhere else easy. =)
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Originally posted by Oppressed

ql200 Ellts gives 15% crit not 16%
    you sure you have 5 ql190+?
    suuuurrreeeee.

1st - i was using that to make a general comparison that the old ones are about double.
    2nd - yes i do.
    3rd- they are on my other account with my agent that has been closed since february and i remember one being 15% so i wasnt sure if 200 was 16%
    4th- i probably have more since they were around back in the days when all you got was implants ellts and clothes for mission rewards.

k thx

Originally posted by Zed Dabucho
    if funcom removes my scope i quit clear and simple. i will be happy to go back to Diablo II untill SWG comes out. hell its my 12 dollars a month and i know i can spend it somewhere else easy. =)
    to you, im sure you wont be missed.

k thx

FC maybe should have removed them when they stopped dropping. However they didn't.

Now, it is too late to do so imo.
    For 2 reasons:
    1. It is very unfair towards the pple that spent godawful loads of money on acquiring them after they stopped dropping.

2. It is possible to get one if you didn't have one. Yes, it will require a big effort to collect the money, but it is by no means impossible. They are not that rare. It is probably impossible at lower levels but at higher levels if you really want to, you can make the amount of money required to buy one. They still show up regularly on rk1 exchange boards fi.

Now, as stated I do think it would have been better if fc had nerfed/removed them when they stopped dropping, but they didn't and it would be very unfair to do so now. You don't make a right by doing two wrongs.

Originally posted by A²

to you, im sure you wont be missed.

k thx
    LOL who are you?

Originally posted by Hayake
    FC maybe should have removed them when they stopped dropping. However they didn't.

Now, it is too late to do so imo.
    For 2 reasons:
    1. It is very unfair towards the pple that spent godawful loads of money on acquiring them after they stopped dropping.
    removing an unbalancing item > peoples credits

anyday.

Re: remove ALL ellts from game!

Originally posted by kish
    topic says it all...

no new \ old player without one can ever get one of those...
    why are they still ingame ?
    its unbalancing the whole pvp side of the game..

another option is to put them back in, but alowing some to have one and others not to is total crap imo
    pøh
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast