Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: remove ALL ellts from game!

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    It's your fault for coming into the game late if you are required to buy one. And TONS of llts ranging from 10%-15% are sold on the forums pay attention.

You see, people who were the pioneers of this game had to deal with bull**** lag and game aspects, in return they get good items. The new folks who waltz right in with no lag on Tir Boulevard will not be rewarded the same, they will have to work harder for it. Also many of the changes in the game were made by the players early on, this is their reward. AO's launch was not called 'AO Beta 5' for nothing.

And please tell me, do you honestly think that if a person has 15% llts and is fighting someone with maxed evades and a 8% VE, the person with the VE automatically loses? Regardless of what items may be in the game certain professions will always kill certain professions. I suppose if llts was that unbalancing we wouldnt have soldiers using this item complaining that theyre worthless in 1v1 dueling.
    I honestly think the person with the 15% scope has a much better chance of winning.

Originally posted by A²

ql250 vision is 8% and a 200 ellts is 16%, double is almost as much? lmao
    double?.. yea its not like its 100%?.. what? shall we remove the agents sniper ability now to? oh.. no that isnt fair! =p bah... Also what i said its one skill so its cheaper anyway.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by killerman

I honestly think the person with the 15% scope has a much better chance of winning.
    lol

It seems people want things to be nerfed so much to the point youll have an even chance fighting someone well-equipped when you are naked and have no weapon.

Those with better equipment will prevail.

/me grids into 2ho naked with no weapon

[Reclaim Terminal]
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

You shall all feel my wrath,

They have spoken....It is done.

Originally posted by Hajkster

Fair? Nothing in this game is "Fair". As yet again.. Just look at us NT's, Engineer's, The boredom of mps.. The singularity of soldiers and enforcer's etc etc.. What is really fair?.. its a war! should it be fair? This is a mmorpg =p not a fair online. ;p really... Before starting to complain on that ELLTS doesnt make this game fair all should take a look at the proffesion's first.. and then after complain on fair. My ellts or bracer for sure havent helped me against docs without ellts + bracers. Fair?.. bah

Im tired of hearing people complain about fair all the time when they dont complain on anything else...

So you just want it for youself? you greedy sod.
    Proffesions? I dont think anyone made a Engineer to PVP really, but thats like saying the same thing for Traders.

Who said every proffesion should be fair? You should have Fighters, Builders, Healers, Support and more.

SEEMS EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A FIGHTER.

LOL
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by killerman

Obviously you didnt fight the NT who has no penatly on his nanos and uses a 15% scope with Raids, and can kill you with just his guns if he gets lucky crits?

A nt who doesnt use his combat nanos, fancy that!

Once me an Arinia went into the arena, we had basically the same setup, well I had a tiny bit more attack rating from a item but.

We didnt use any specials or anything, just went into attack mode, me with no scope, her with a 7% and Subconcious Guiding, yes it was a long time ago.

Simulating what It would be like in the current patch with the best crit buff.

She would have one, I put my scope in and we did the same, attack, no specials, just sit back and see.

I would have one.

Honestly, if you have TWO ENFORCERS EXACTLY THE SAME.
    One has a 15% scope, the best Flurry he could possibly use and Infernal Rage.

The others, having enough money to buy a scope but since NOBODY is seeling it anymore and they dont drop, he HAS To revert to the 8%. And flurry.

Both will be hitting generally at the same speed.

The ONLY Advantage will be the first player has around twice the crit chance. But does this mean one he will win? its about luck.

evades, crits, they dont work properly, Ive seen it happen, I proven it once or twice.

Id otn pvp anymore, simple as that, Im not loosign to someone becase they had outside buffs, or crits me every hit because the game decided to let him do so. I dont think crits makes a player uber, its a random occurance.

It some MAs cases, always
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

"The old ones will stay ingame so treasure them...."

This has been brought up 200 times and FC's reply is the same everytime. And I fully agree with FC on this. Let em stay, the new ones are just as good and up a skill that infact has value now.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Then again, given that inits are going to change in 14.6, maybe the old scopes will drop in value... you know, when they actually affect recharge.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Caol how is 8% the same as 15%? :P

And for those who dont have much speed problems, >enforcer 1hb< 'me' do I care about using a 8% and not a higher one.

Yes, yes I do, but thankgod I do have a ellts, I feel sorry for those who will never touch one.
    Ever.

Period.
    I am a Tragic Figure

Cloudeh not a little bitter your other account got banned and you lost everything? So how exactly did you manage to save all your loot after that?
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by Cloudeh

So you just want it for youself? you greedy sod.
    Proffesions? I dont think anyone made a Engineer to PVP really, but thats like saying the same thing for Traders.

Who said every proffesion should be fair? You should have Fighters, Builders, Healers, Support and more.

SEEMS EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A FIGHTER.

LOL
    No thats not my point, Of course i want to keep it.. but my point in this post was that when you want a proffesion fix some people can say that let it be... some proffesion are supposed to own others.. then in another thread they complain on items that creates unfairness..

im so tired of this fair ness crap all bring up when they cant be fair them self.

Not pointed at you cloud
    ---

Originally posted by Abid
    Cloudeh not a little bitter your other account got banned and you lost everything? So how exactly did you manage to save all your loot after that?
    Hmmm why do you care? Infact I got nothing.
    Heh, And now I have to do everything over again, yes I deserve it, but I have spent alot of time on this game, I have put alot of hard work into and I refuse to back down, well, I DID but no hehe, blah what the **** is ao? Waste of time.
    :|
    I am a Tragic Figure

Re: remove ALL ellts from game!

Originally posted by kish
    topic says it all...

no new \ old player without one can ever get one of those...
    why are they still ingame ?
    its unbalancing the whole pvp side of the game..

another option is to put them back in, but alowing some to have one and others not to is total crap imo

IO say we remove Kish from the game.

Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Hajkster

No thats not my point, Of course i want to keep it.. but my point in this post was that when you want a proffesion fix some people can say that let it be... some proffesion are supposed to own others.. then in another thread they complain on items that creates unfairness..

im so tired of this fair ness crap all bring up when they cant be fair them self.

Not pointed at you cloud
    And oh.. in the description.. did you know that NT's are supposed to be a offensive Proffesion?... right... =)
    ---

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234