Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop Picking on Kinkstaah!

Stop Picking on Kinkstaah!

In reference to this thread and other posts

For crying outloud people, stop picking on kinsktaah! enough is enough! No more posts/threads about that little comment on the storm boards! And if you read it he was clearly joking around. And big deal if he got a free kill or two, this is like the 6th post or thread directely picking on him for no reason. Man i wish wolfe were still around he'd straighten out the 80% noobs that make up storm now, that join mostly for loot hopes and access to the storm boards, and have big heads about it...

And 90% of the people accusing kink, or posting that picture of the storm forum probably wouldn't duel him, so shut it, enough is enough already!

Especially you nukebeam, what right do you have to post that anyway? You don't know kink. I've known him a while, he'll give anyone a legitamate duel whenever, and he has, and has gotten 99% of his pvp credit from that...

Reguardless of that, even if he or anyone else were to have farmed, or planned on doing so, theres NO reason for someone new who probably doesnt even know that person, to carry on a 4 month old topic...Enough already!

Later :P
    Last edited by illphil; Sep 15th, 2002 at 21:49:34.

Save Kink!

Altho he is great guy and no mission run is not an exploit...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: Stop Picking on Kinkstaah!

Yeah!!!
    How dare people make any criticisms about someone else without being willing to participate in a Player versus Player combat fight against them in the Massive Multiplayer Online computer Game "Anarchy Online", what cowards. Real men can back their talk up with some fast key flickin' keyboard/mouse action. Thank god computer games were invented so we can PROVE FOR REAL the size of various unmentionable on these boards male organs.

Re: Re: Stop Picking on Kinkstaah!

Originally posted by Vyecheslav
    Real men can back their talk up with some fast key flickin' keyboard/mouse action. Thank god computer games were invented so we can PROVE FOR REAL the size of various unmentionable on these boards male organs.
    that was.. interesting, I'm sure if you helped I could "PROVE FOR REAL" through a computer game... o_0

kink is cool tho.. dont pick on him!
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Julia
    Save Kink!

Altho he is great guy and no mission run is not an exploit...
    Yea =/ Heck Even Kicky did that all the time... When i had Hajks it was the only way to lvl abit faster so to say.. but damn, it wasnt a exploit. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Re: Re: Stop Picking on Kinkstaah!

Originally posted by Tal

that was.. interesting, I'm sure if you helped I could "PROVE FOR REAL" through a computer game... o_0
    lol
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

I'm not sure I understand the implications of that Tal. Are you telling me you need someones help to prove the size of one of your organs there? What kind of strange mechanical pumps and machines would I need to bring along to assist this project of "PROVING IT FOR REAL" for you?

Oh, wait. I have to point out that I genuinely don't understand what you're trying to communicate to me. Maybe I should cut down on the snarky comments until you explain it to me :\
    Last edited by Geofforey; Sep 16th, 2002 at 02:25:23.

Oh, and this isn't about Kinkstaah for me for the record. I've had virtually no interaction with him whatsoever. I was just commenting on that illphil guys post there. Yeah ;D

Originally posted by Vyecheslav
    I'm not sure I understand the implications of that Tal. Are you telling me you need someones help to prove the size of one of your organs there? What kind of strange mechanical pumps and machines would I need to bring along to assist this project of "PROVING IT FOR REAL" for you?

Oh, wait. I have to point out that I genuinely don't understand what you're trying to communicate to me. Maybe I should cut down on the snarky comments until you explain it to me :\
    sorry for making it uncomprehensible to you...
    I was making fun of the fact that you think people can "PROVE IT FOR REAL" through a computer game. And I thought since you seemed to know so much about it, you could tell me how I'm supposed to "prove it" through a comp. game.
    Sorry if you misunderstood... but I think hajk did
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Oh, I don't think that at all. I was being sarcastic ;P

how is that possible?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

damn rofl thats a lot of money in that pic
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Originally posted by Jekyll

how is that possible?
    Photoshop?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

some angel

yeah sure some gm gave him 131 mill xp over 200 just so he was perfect clone of live char
    fc even said they didnt make perfect copy of profs
    ask him how many edges he has on live char too
    he bragged about duping when server restarts once too often

No one is a damn Angel, how could they be on AO? People exploited without even knowing.. dont pick on kink just because you are intimidated by him and his hansom good looks. Don't blame him for Funcom's mistakes.

I wouldn't be surprised if that Image was fixed in PS anyway, not to hard to do.

We all love you kink.

Heh... is this like one of those "Spot what's wrong" pictures?

Beam on a solitus, Recompiler in shoulder slot, Kinkstaah not looking oooogly....
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

It's a fake pic people.

1) I don't think its possible to have a chat window like that, when you first log on it says "Entering New Area, Welcome to Rubi-ka" or something. So there must be some sort of text above what "he said"

2) Alvin Pad, I don't think Kink has ever gone Omni?

3) Kink uses Yalm in first shortcut bar?

Not to mention the beam which is the main part of the screenshot, and doesnt the solitus shoulder pad thingy look like a recomp? So that part may not be fake..
    Novice Frank "Veev" Howryla
    Apprentice "Tocksick"
    Rookie Garfield "Inergi" Lene
    Freshman Mohamed "Mayley" Howryla
    Freshman Donald "Nubify" Dorph

some nice looser on those forums i swear.
    people shouldnt be allowed to play AO if they dont play for a year at least or they should play on a "carebear" server. Reminds me all the loosers that made the carebear exists.
    anyway i doubt that kink gives a flying f*** about it
    Infamine 200 soljah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast