Originally posted by Ixari
I really don't get it why people keep picking on him. Is he the only one that did some kind of 'exploit'. I don't think so. All the people that exploited to get their 1k tokenboard. I hear nothing about that, because imo a 1k tokenboard at lvl 50 is much more powerful than the advantages you get to exploit from lvl 190 to 200, or whatever it was. Anywayz, people that keep insulting him are the ones that don't really know him. Sure, sometimes he can be a prick, but how would you feel if every single noob asks you 100 times a day what sword you are wielding. I've known kink for about 6 months now, and mostly he has been kind and helpfull. Everybody makes mistakes, but everybody deserves a second chance. About his EOT, if he likes to walk around with an OE weapon, let him !

PS : to all you troxes : ever seen a trox with an EOT??? It looks like a potatoknife
Cause hes famous =) and still i dont think he cares the sligthess he got friends in the game .. he got gunnan to support him (only speculating of course) and all.. =)