Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [RK2] Freelance: Omni-AF Captain Plans Great Leaps Forward For Borealis

When the time comes, I will have a bullet with the name Tipha on it...
    Rubi-ka must be freed from the foolishnes of clans, and omni dictatorship...
    But there is still hope for those who have fallen to a side, join neutrals!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

I do believe I see the flaw. Somewhere the word neutral and radical must have gotten mixed up. Neutrality doesn't mean you shoot everyone; that would be equality.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

But I am still neutral, in the fight between clan and omni...
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    *Bursts out laughing* Don't make it personal love, you'd never survive it.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

This sounds more like a declaration of war then just a simple standing up for ones self.
    You are not a neutral sir, stop pretending to be one, and buy a dictionary while you're at it.
    If you're really thinking about going to war with both the Clans and Omni, maybe you should go talk to the people at SOL Banking as see how well that worked out for them.

The only thing you're really going to accomplish is getting neutrals, you know the ones that don't want to be the war in the first place that's why they're neutrals, killed.

I was going to make a an insightful comment on all this nonsense that has be said here, but I think I might have lost IQ points by reading this rhetoric, not to mention be given a really bad headache.

But I am still neutral, in the fight between clan and omni...
    You make enemies on both sides, youll be dead before you can count your adversaries. Free advice. You are passionate and I like your spunk, but that is just plain foolish.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I might not have the backup from other neutrals, but I will continue with my little personal agenda!

I applaud that you admit you're acting in your own interests, and not for the neutrals as the whole as you have been claiming. Admitting the truth can be tough, but you're taking the first steps toward battling your demons and leading a healthy and productive life.

Remember, Iaitoo, You are not alone and if you need a support group members of all factions, or non-factions, are welcome to voluntary check themselves into the local Omni-Med Clinic and aid will be provided free of change.

((*squirts the lighter fluid on this fire*))
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Although I never met her in person during my time in AF, I well recall the reputation of Commander Leonheart's combat prowess, and indeed the reputation of her special forces unit. Having served as the commander of Omni-AF Medical Forces, I can assure you, I saw very few injuries on those soldiers, and quite a few on their targets. Behave yourself neutral, and learn what neutrality really is.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    Although I never met her in person during my time in AF, I well recall the reputation of Commander Leonheart's combat prowess, and indeed the reputation of her special forces unit. Having served as the commander of Omni-AF Medical Forces, I can assure you, I saw very few injuries on those soldiers, and quite a few on their targets. Behave yourself neutral, and learn what neutrality really is.
    Consider yourself enlightened, Iaitoo. Keep your agenda out of my city. Hugs and kisses, *****.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123