Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [RK2] Freelance: Omni-AF Captain Plans Great Leaps Forward For Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Its about time Newland builds up some forces to take Borealis back! Borealis is a neutral city, and it can not be neutral without neutrals controlling it!
    I do hate to be a bubble buster, but allow me to educate you about Newland City.

The Newland City Council, for the most part, are law abiding denizens of Rubi-Ka and more interested in diplomacy then conflict, as you can see here and here.

Also, even if Newland City mobilized for war, our economic forecasts show that they could not afford to raise and support an army strong enough to both protect Newland City as well as engage the Omni-Tek Armed Forces without outside support. And, as we know, that support could only come from the Clans as the ICC would not challenge Omni-Tek claim to defend an Omni-Tek built city, and accepting military support from the Clans to combat Omni-Tek is a breech of their neutrality.

I suggest you terrorists just cross the fence and be among your peers in the Clans and stop giving the law abiding Neutrals a bad name.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Bravo Mr. Mahoney, bravo indeed!
    Major Eldridge Naxilite McCovery
    Adventurer, level 149
    Ranger and Explorer and of the Shadowlands
    Member of the Independent Rubi-Kans
    http://aoir.3.forumer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    I suggest you terrorists just cross the fence and be among your peers in the Clans and stop giving the law abiding Neutrals a bad name.
    If what you label as "terrorists" should join the clans, when are you guys planning on handing over control of OTAF and Reform to us?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Neutrals doesn't have to be totally neutral, I am neutral in the conflict between Omni and Clan, but that doesn't say that I won't support other military actions against omni! And for us to be neutral, we can't be omni sellouts, and therefor we should not accept your ocupation of Borealis! A free neutral city!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

You truly are blind and filled with rhetoric..

Borealis is NOT a neutral city and never has been...

Like the clans.. you have no legal, rational, or right to make that claim. Just because a worker hired to build a building spends his time building it does not make him the owner in any way part or full of the finished product. The very air you breath is a product of omni-tek's monetary investment into the development of Rubi-Ka. All that you see about you is the Legal Property of Omni-Tek Corporation. All was built and paid for by Omni-Tek. ALL OF IT. But its also all on LEASE and will one day not be theirs.. its only reasonable that they get their "monies worth" out of their investment. Anything to the contrary is Rebellion, Terrorism, and Foolish.

You are a rabble rouser and seeking to cause disruption for you own ends.

I truly love the irony in the pot calling the kettle black.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Keep thinking that the guards will remain in Borealis, and you will be shocked the day we run them out. If there is to be peace on mother Ka, neither omni nor Clans can be in charge!

Join the neutrals and freedom will come!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

Wouldn't neutral mean that you, actually, don't have a stance on this issue? That would, after all, be what you would do, if you were neutral. You are clearly a rebel, and deserve to burn like the rest of them.
    After, of course, we ask you to sign here, become Omni, and lead a healthy, productive life. Care to take us up on that offer?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    Wouldn't neutral mean that you, actually, don't have a stance on this issue? That would, after all, be what you would do, if you were neutral. You are clearly a rebel, and deserve to burn like the rest of them.
    After, of course, we ask you to sign here, become Omni, and lead a healthy, productive life. Care to take us up on that offer?
    Rebel? Yes, maybe... But still neutral! I don't care about your fight with the clans! Thats why I am neutral... My vision is a free place, where clans, omni and neutrals will live in peace, but that will never happen the way clans or omni go about it..

Sir,

You seem to be grossly missing the point here.

• Borealis was built, and thus owned, by Omni-Tek’s mining division.

• Omni-Tek ceased operations in the Mines surrounding Borealis and retracted it’s staff.

• Following the pullout of Omni-Tek personnel Neutral miners and tradesmen moved in to take advantage of the infrastructure that Omni-Tek left behind.

• The ICC landed peacekeepers to maintain a rule of law over the population since Omni-Tek was not actively policing this territory.

• Assessing the Alien threat, Omni-AF, Omni-Pol and the Unicorn Company deem in necessary to deploy forces to Borealis to protect vital communications equipment and protect the population.

• Omni-Tek asked the ICC to pull its peacekeepers out since they will be stationing security there and the ICC complies.

Now, the ICC agrees Omni-Tek should police it’s own territory. Omni-Tek allows all of the neutral merchants to continue to conduct business and all of the neutral citizens to maintain residence there. Borealis is not ‘free’ as you say, because it is owned by Omni-Tek, however you are just as ‘free’ as before to live, work, and play in Borealis.

Taking up arms against Omni-Tek just because you think Borealis shouldn’t be owned by Omni-Tek does indeed make you a rebel, and as such, defuncts your claims to any neutrality.

Yes, and there lies the problem, it is owned by omni-tek, omni think they own everything, just because you built it and payed for it, doesn't say that it is yours anymore, times change, just you wait and see. And the fact that ICC said it was okei, doesn't mean anything for others than omni. it is clear that ICC are omni bitches with no back bone for their own. Bought and paid for as some would say...

Yes, and there lies the problem, it is owned by omni-tek, omni think they own everything, just because you built it and payed for it, doesn't say that it is yours anymore, times change, just you wait and see.
    You’re correct.

If we paid for it, built it, and own it, it can no longer be ours if taken from us; Much like Omni-2. And in case you didn’t know, the siege of Omni-2 was illegal. Laying siege to a city is not an act of neutrality, and as I stated before, you really should give up the ruse, because your actions hurt those who are truly neutral.

There is one thing you have to understand....
    Calling ourselves neutrals only means that we are neutral in your war against the clan terrorists.... In other words, we don't interfere with that, but many of us will still fight against omni for our own gain, or fight clanners...
    So if I as a neutral go about with my views on Borealis and neutrals taking it for our own, I am still neutral, cause being sided with us means that you are neutral in the war between clanners and omni!

You two are so grounded in stereotypes (who is, and whats what), it almost makes me weep for you both.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Ambassador Mahoney could be my twin in this argument, I cannot agree with him more. As for Bubbacrush, the only thing he's crushing is my respect for him, and fast.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Ambassador Mahoney could be my twin in this argument, I cannot agree with him more. As for Bubbacrush, the only thing he's crushing is my respect for him, and fast.
    Well, I do agree with you, but only on the matter of Bubbacrush's statement.
    I must ask, where were omni under todays attack on Borealis?
    Last edited by Iaitoo; Jan 14th, 2008 at 23:56:46.

Your respect means as much to me as an infected hangnail.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    You two are so grounded in stereotypes (who is, and whats what), it almost makes me weep for you both.
    I almost shed a tear also when the truth is called a sterotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    I almost shed a tear also when the truth is called a sterotype.
    That is entirely within the realm of plausibility, if one would consider your (or perhaps any) system of ownership something of an empirical truth.

One could say the glass is half empty. Another could say the glass is half full. I think the glass itself holds too much attention. Metaphorically, why bother with the glass when the table it stands on is burning down?

People need to ask themselves what is more important.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

There is one thing you have to understand....
    Calling ourselves neutrals only means that we are neutral in your war against the clan terrorists.... In other words, we don't interfere with that, but many of us will still fight against omni for our own gain, or fight clanners...
    So if I as a neutral go about with my views on Borealis and neutrals taking it for our own, I am still neutral, cause being sided with us means that you are neutral in the war between clanners and omni!
    Hahaha, what a joke. I think what you mean to say is that you're a bunch of *******. What makes you think you can even fathom hosting an attack against the military machine that is Omni-AF. Set foot in our city with those intentions love, your ass is mine. Do yourself a favor, hide under a rock like you and your comrades have done for so long.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast