Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Rimor] Next Newland Council Meeting

November 29482

The Newland Council will hold its next monthly public session at
    Saturday the 1st of November at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    All neutrals are welcome to attend.

Saturday the 6th of December at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    Last edited by Devdas; Dec 4th, 2008 at 15:09:24.

Planning for next year! What initiative! Awesome!
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

First Meeting of 29483

Saturday the 3rd of January at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

Saturday the 7th of February at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

((Oh I so can't wait for the next meeting. No more sitting on the hard ground for my toon. Hoverchair FTW!!! ))
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Saturday the 2nd of May at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

June 29483

Saturday the 6th of June at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

Juli 29483

Saturday the 4th of July at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

((I hope I can make this one being in the US the 4th is kind of a big deal. And too bad for me if I can't. It looks like events is going all out to drag all kinds of griefers and pvpers to this meeting. ))
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Saturday the 1st of August at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.

Saturday the 3rd of October at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    All neutrals and newland citizens are welcome to attend.

So I'm guessing the NLCC is today at 20:00.
    Same neutral time same neutral place (Newland backyard 5)

Saturday the 5th of December at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    All neutrals and newland citizens are welcome to attend but priority to Newland Citizens.

The January Newland City Council meeting has been canceled to allow participants to enjoy the holiday.

The next Newland City Council should be on Saturday 6th of February at 20:00 RST

Well that bites... Thanks for the update.
    I would say the council should just hold the meeting as they're suppose if ARK isn't around, but we all know that's not going to happen.

I would have but was otherwise indisposed (I sent you a message about why)...
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Paging Devdas or Pheats, so there a meeting tomorrow or what?

Well just in case:
    Saturday March 6th, 20:00 RST in backyard 5
    I'm sure someone from the council will be there to do something.

Yes sorry,

The Newland Council will hold its next monthly public session on Saturday the 6th of March at 20:00 RST at the usual location of Backyard 5 in Newland City.
    All neutrals and newland citizens are welcome to attend but priority to Newland Citizens.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast