Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK2] Freelance: Engineers Plot Illegal Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by FoosballX View Post
    Again Mr. Mahoney you keep accusing me of things, but still have yet to fashion any proof on what I asked.
    If anyone here is a bully it is you Mr. Mahoney.

Now if you can't present any "hard data" to substantiate the article, I will not waste my time by speaking with you about this any longer.
    You powers of comprehension are very impressive... You need evidence of Newland's Past? I'll see you on Saturday.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Whatever you say Mr. Mahoney, I look froward too it.
    And I'm sure should anyone disagree with you you'll just bully them as well.

I don't think you are quite ready for polotics, Mr. Cross. To accuse Ambassador Mahoney of 'bullying' you, simply because he made a convincing argument, and you lost your point, is a pathetic attempt to gain favour, and is extremely unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by Vinwooke View Post
    I don't think you are quite ready for polotics, Mr. Cross. To accuse Ambassador Mahoney of 'bullying' you, simply because he made a convincing argument, and you lost your point, is a pathetic attempt to gain favour, and is extremely unprofessional
    Says the drunken lout without honour.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Let me get this straight? One of the more prominant lies...I mean spiel, marketting guff from Omni about the Borealis situation was that it was "protecting it from Aliens"...yet it takes others, with thier own hardware, and citizens, and a few of the lounging Omni types as well to assist.

Seems like another lie over Borealis can be ticked off as utter rollerrats droppings.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12