Thread: Minesweeper Online

Minesweeper Online

Cuz thats what I was REALLY playing waiting for T.I.M. to spawn today since I kinda ran out of books.

And I don't play those sissy little maps either. I'm talking about those big huge maps with 100 bombs on it. Those are intense.

Ahh well, at least my friend got the scope.
    Last edited by Psiraven; Sep 15th, 2002 at 01:02:49.
    MP's should be FEARED.

I loved playing Minsweeper while I was waiting for a mob to spawn.
    My best times are

Beginner - 1 second
    Itermediate - 69 seconds
    Expert - 267 seconds

Gawd I love that stupid little game :OP

Nikk-

1 second?!

That is amazing. What are you using the Force or something? Or the Ph0rz3 as its probably spelled in leet speak.
    MP's should be FEARED.

My expert record is 156 seconds IIRC. It's been a while, and I'm a lot slower now.

The 1 second time was entirely the force :OP
    I solved it in two clicks, the only two clicks that could
    have solved the puzzle that fast.

Shubalubdub
    Son-of-a-Genevra shub, now I have to go back and beat that time. I can get down to 200 I know but down to 150s is reallly dang fast. O well :O(

You can get all times down to 1 second, just go and edit.... I think it's the .ini file
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Wow... I didn't expect to find a thread on my longest running addiction on these boards

I'm a bit hesitant to mention my scores. Well, a lot hesitant, actually, because I'm sure people will think I'm some sort of freak when I do. Of course, they would right in assuming that, so here goes: 2-12-51.

/me hides in a corner

Don't believe me? There's a whole community of freaks like me out there. They mostly get together at the guestbook on this site.

Oh, and for those interested: the "official" and generally acknowledged world records are 1-10-43.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Hehe, my best time was on Solitaire at 3 card draw. Was 185 seconds
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!