Back in the swing...

Avalon seems like an eternity away, even after one day back in this damn war. My mind seems to be bogged down with all this crap I had to deal with before and give time to what the Avaloneans showed me. I can say for certainty that I am about to give in and let everyone else have there way rather than give my level headed thoughts. I can not see how other level headed notables throughout history was able to continue down the right path and still get others to listen to them.

I have been thinking about the Avaloneans plan of action and with each second think it's even more silly than the last time I thought of it. It's incredibly hard to kill someone with a sword. E****ially when you consider you have to hit them with the sword for the killing blow. Otherwise they head back to the reclaim. Sure they look all pretty showing off their moves and Soldierly formations, but in battle things are different. I think it will be much to hard to actually do what they plan on.

This is IF everyones information is true about Omni-Tek as we where told. It strikes me funny why Omni-Tek wants the Notum so badly. I mean its main purpose is for war right now. As far as I know there are no wars we should be worried about. Why would they want to risk the original contract with the settlers, unless there was an urgent need somewhere else for it. There just seems to be more going on in my mind. I'll have to think about this a little more.