Thread: A direct rebuttal to Propaganda Minister Playboxfixer(also known simply as "The boy")

A direct rebuttal to Propaganda Minister Playboxfixer(also known simply as "The boy")

Well well well.

Between the boozin' and the production of Poire liquor in my secret lab somewhere in the perpetual wastelands , here i am turning on the sats and seeing a load of roller's droppings on the public nets. (http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=515928)

Congratulations on your little media empire there Boy, you're successfully proven once again that being an eager punkass clown does not translate into being relevant.

You know, you would think a clanner would get the point, since you guys were historically oppressed by the same idiots trying to tattoo us so we can be filed and processed using barcode scanners. We're down to the junkyard here, and we're playing no game. This issue is in direct relation to the survival of the neutral population on Rubika.

The whole ID badge fiasco was a rather unanimous decision of the people then in charge to "Return to sender" and add insult to injury. By the gesture of giving them back the badges they sent us, we've made it clear that we are not their lackeys, we are not their slaves, and we are not THEIR EMPLOYEES.

The Tir accord were flawed since they assumed that the war was simply a two sided affair. The politicians in their ivory towers could never think that some people would be tired of war, and would DROP OUT of the limiting two sided view of the rubikan universe. In fact, i believe this is one of the reasons where omni tech, and even wackjob extreme clan leaders will do their best to drive us all to extinction : BECAUSE WE REPRESENT A THREAT TO THEIR REASON FOR EXISTANCE.

The clanners are DEPENDENT on Omnitek, because otherwise they would have nothing to blame anyone or anything on. The very thought of people STOPPING THE FIGHTING and trying to live their lives in peace goes contrary to everything they believe in.
    Omnitek wants us gone because we won't be controlled, and we represent an unknown factor in their calculations. If they don't control it, then they must destroy it, or take it over. It's total control or nothing for these guys ( which is the reason you guys rebelled in the first place)

No matter how many times i've said to you clanners that you actually WANT us neutrals around, you guys will never get the point. Even when Borealis happened, you guys just pussied out because your leadership is simply too self absorbed and too involved in navel-grazing to notice that BY TAKING EFFECTIVE CONTROL OF BOREALIS, OMNITEK HAS A DIRECT ROUTE TO ATHENS.

And what if they take newland you ask ?
    Then it's game over for you clanner boy, because they effectively have armies and forces within striking distance of both Tir city AND Athens.

Then you'll see what it's like to be a cornered rat with nowhere to go. Then you'll get the fear of extinction . Just like Toog is having right now.

I don't agree with the production of ID badges. In fact, i'm never going to wear one, and they can kiss my black ass. Toog got the fear, and frankly, he's a businessman, dying is not good for business. This is why we're eventually going to have to replace him with someone less businessy, and more political.

For now, you have NO RIGHT to critique any of the actions of the neutral leadership, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DIRECT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM OF US BEING CORNERED LIKE RATS. You have to earn that right, and you've never earned a shred of sympathy from anyone off the neutral community.

You remember when you were complaining to me that you weren't invited to " meetings" when you were quote-unquote "assigned" as an embassador to the neutrals to "understand" us ? And you remember my answer ? i'll repeat it for you here.

We don't do meetings. We discuss things. On the radar terasse. On the corners of Borealis. ( On our super secret neutral communication chatbot that you will NEVER get access. Because you have consistently proven you're not one of us.)

I hope the nooties wake up and do something. I really wouldn't want to come out of hiding to preach to the choir about the importance of keeping a leash on public servants and "the message".

Until then, maybe you should re-examine your positions on things.
    I'll be waiting for your reply boy.

--Juju

( and before anyone says omneut, read http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...6&postcount=18)
    Last edited by Jujuwalker; Dec 18th, 2007 at 18:06:56. Reason: Addendum on "the fear"
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Wow..... a Neutral that actually has a backbone.......
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

((OCC : Having backbone is not that hard, it's having people strong enough to take it without freaking out. For some reason i get reminded of something one of my fav author's quote : "This is LA, and that would be too honest for anyone in LA to handle.".))
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    No matter how many times i've said to you clanners that you actually WANT us neutrals around, you guys will never get the point. Even when Borealis happened, you guys just pussied out because your leadership is simply too self absorbed and too involved in navel-grazing to notice that BY TAKING EFFECTIVE CONTROL OF BOREALIS, OMNITEK HAS A DIRECT ROUTE TO ATHENS.

And what if they take newland you ask ?
    Then it's game over for you clanner boy, because they effectively have armies and forces within striking distance of both Tir city AND Athens.
    That has been discussed so many times now it's sounding old, and the important neutrals (not you thus) have already been informed on what may happen.

As for the rest, how come you only seem to show up when there is trouble to be stirred...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    As for the rest, how come you only seem to show up when there is trouble to be stirred...
    Because someone has to call it, and nobody seems to have up to now. I can forgive you f@!ing around with tabloid-like masturbatory material, but when you attack my people, some of whom are my friends, then you'll find i'm not so conciliatory anymore.

Also because the nooties are tired of getting f#@~!ed over , constantly and totally by both sides.

Think of it like this : when it hits the fan, somehow there's always something or someone sending the Juju-signal for me to add my sauce to the barbecue.
    --
    --

--

War is my business, and business is good....
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    Because someone has to call it, and nobody seems to have up to now. I can forgive you f@!ing around with tabloid-like masturbatory material, but when you attack my people, some of whom are my friends, then you'll find i'm not so conciliatory anymore.

Also because the nooties are tired of getting f#@~!ed over , constantly and totally by both sides.

Think of it like this : when it hits the fan, somehow there's always something or someone sending the Juju-signal for me to add my sauce to the barbecue.
    then think of my story this way: Boltgun was a great example of not getting pushed around for me and others, a pillar that stood tall and firm no matter what bumped up against it, till he suddenly goes to a little OT meeting and cowers around Newland looking if there's no omni following him...

did he get reformed, beaten in submission, or is he only that tall & firm till someone shakes a finger at him?... it seems very nice you say neutrals = neutral, no one commanding them, except for the example that omni tek sends ID's, u throw them back, they call u on the "mat", and suddenly you're all getting the ID's omni wants you to have... why do you think the clan "end-channels" won't have you anymore?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

You may know this, but this planet have been in conflict for several life times. I've been on Rubi Ka for only 5 years but I was already a soldier before that and I knew other battles.

During the last years there have been negotiations phases, and accords were signed. And the more radicals of you shouldn't deny it. You met Omni Tek around a table to discuss the way the war is going.

And that's what we did, after the act we went to talk to the other side to discuss what we should do now. Of course the best would be them to drop that idea of checking IDs in their territories. But fat chance, Omni Tek is giving IDs to his employees and we don't have a lot of power over it (else we would own this planet).

We were bound to build our own network of ID chips. The clans may not like it but again, our land, our rules. That we could open a negotiation channel and have Omni Tek leave the control of this to neutrals is in my opinion much more then the clan managed to do in the last 5 years I've been here.

Because unless we roll out the tanks we don't have, the best we can do is to take control of the IDs to keep your rights in neutral hands. I don't like the idea of having neutrals tracked in Omni territory, but that's better then being falling in their control. If you really don't want to wear your ID, fine but know the consequences.

So far I only see butt hurt rebels wannabee who can't understand that a total extermination war is an utopia. I'm probably as eager as you to go shoot my neighbour, just for laughs. I love war for the sport. But I got consequences to deal, and they almost cost me when we met Omni Tek. As Toog required me to not be captured, my only solution was to let him talk for me while they check about my attack on an Omni Pol shuttle.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Dec 19th, 2007 at 17:58:17.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Nadab View Post
    Wow..... a Neutral that actually has a backbone.......
    Neutrals are fighting now! No more fence sitting!
    Last edited by Iaitoo; Dec 19th, 2007 at 18:23:31.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    We were bound to build our own network of ID chips. The clans may not like it but again, our land, our rules. That we could open a negotiation channel and have Omni Tek leave the control of this to neutrals is in my opinion much more then the clan managed to do in the last 5 years I've been here.

Because unless we roll out the tanks we don't have, the best we can do is to take control of the IDs to keep your rights in neutral hands. I don't like the idea of having neutrals tracked in Omni territory, but that's better then being falling in their control. If you really don't want to wear your ID, fine but know the consequences.
    Hey Bolt. Good to see you here, since i really didn't even want to try to guess the kind of leverage they used on you and Toog in that meeting.

Once again, this comes down to an issue of control.

At least WE control the chips , WE develop the technology ( which will get us one step closer to the holy grail of the neutral board. Some people are still feeling extremely burned out by the cyborg board fiasco, as a lot of money was spent on something which, in the end, was not exactly what we paid for ) . And who knows, maybe in the future, with the technology, maybe we'll be able to bring desertorsand drop outs over to our side. Who knows ? It's OUR toy at least ( and not something produced by the cartel).
    --
    --

--

Many neutrals, me included, have an unfinished token board now. Since they didn't receive side programs this brought us higher augmentations. Now combining a neutral ID with these to add some unsided token program, that's an idea.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

/mumble *stinkin neuts /grumble
    The Mockers
    SUMMON THAT AMMO BABY!!
    Join the Mockers

got a few questions here.
    Firstly are Neutrals now developing our own ID chips/ Token Boards?
    It was right of Boltgun and Toog to do what they did. It had to be done. What they did showed backbone. Neutrals aren't going to be a pushover anymore, one thing i don't understand however is why the clans seem to think that Neuts developing their own and having their own ID chips/ Token Boards is a bad idea. does it affect them, not really. if anything it shows that we are becoming a little more organised and strengthening ourselves. this should be something they applaud as it means that Omni Tek has less and less reasons for occupying Borealis and having that direct route to Athens. Or is it a thing that they would prefer to be trying to exert power over us neutrals rather than the corporation?
    What Omni-Tek is doing is more likely to make us your allies if anything truly kicked off than anthing else. As at the moment they are doing more to antagonize us than you are.

neutrals are making their ID chips, cause OT forced them to "or else". if you're neutral, thus not in the war, you wouldn't really need the chips at all in my opinion, nor will you be asked to show them in clan cities (tir is an exception as we all know)

You wouldnt even need the ID chips if you are neutral and went into Tir, you'd be shot on sight instead.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

*flips through the channels from her home in Jobe the psychological scarring from her death and resurrection leaving her out of public sight for some time she catches the hubris from the grid feed and just shakes her head sighing and turns off the news*