Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 16

ChitChat magazine, edition 16

Major Toog: King or lapdog?

Major Toog King, major of Newland, the sole remaining neutral city. Is he really a King of the Neutrals, or just another ICC-lookalike Omni-Tek lapdog?

If it's up to me, i'd have said the first... if it wasn't for actually meeting him 2-3 days ago with his glorious Security Minister, the fearsome Vincent "Boltgun" Delage", or should i say the fear-all security minister Vincent "bolt when i see a gun" Delage.

Yes indeed my fine readers, i met them in Newland after apparently they were 'summoned' by Omni-Tek to talk about their rollerrat bonanza in Omni-HQ. It seems the once so glorious leader of the Neutrals, Toog, and his gunwielding, mass-killing security minster Boltgun this time were more like walking with their tails between their legs, fearing even the incompetent loonies we get to call Omni-Lol... erm, i ofcourse mean Omni-Pol...

Upon talking to Toog and Boltgun, they seemed more eager to let the omnis walk into Newland whenever they please, for whatever deeds, be it at randomly arresting neutrals, burning down houses, or replacing the militia with omni-guards than call everyone to arms to defend this so called "neutral bastion". Clearly the most-highly thought off neutral leader is prone to turn to the best ICC example (cfr. Omni-Tek taking over Borealis from ICC) at the first sight of a scrawny omni with a slingshot.

What his neutral citizens think of all this he prolly can't care, because he even told omni-tek he agrees fully to the idea of having the Neutrals wear the ID-chips, AND he will even pay for it himself, as well for any costs his rollerrat joke did to omni-tek.

Thus my readers, either your neutral leader just ran over the border to join Omni-Tek, he's a crawly little ICC-spawn, or you have all just secretly become omni citizens. However the best example, being the Clans, show you it's never to late to rise up against oppression. So if you still hold the values of being neutral high, rise up against your oppressors, being Omni-Tek, and fight for your beliefs! The Clans never pass up on an invitation to hit at Omni-Tek, and would no doubt be very willing to help you in your fight.

As for Toog or Boltgun, when it does come to a fighting, i heard there are many leet holes to crawl into in and around Newland City.

Will Toog King grow a spine? Will Boltgun trade in his guns for flowers? Will the neutrals become Omni slaves? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!

Advertisement: Channel42, the only channel for interterritorial communications! /tell Channel42 !join today!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

What the hell? Real news on ChitChat? Who allowed that? Where are the mutant baby alligators in this story? Where are the two headed babies? Where is Elvis?
    Last edited by Dabblez; Dec 10th, 2007 at 23:33:25.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Elvis was around the corner emptying his bladder, and the babies & alligators were in neuters 'r' us drinking themselves lazarus
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

You know what ? I'm not justifying any of this. Maybe you would have prefered that I go in gun blazing shooting the Board of Director. That would be fun for sure. And if they ask for us to wear ID chips, I should run in Omni Admin guns blazing. And when OTAF attack Newland maybe I should go in gun blazings too. And when Newland is no more and everyone I knew died ? Go. Guns. Blazing.

Toog's orders are first, and as he required me to survive. All of this because I used force in trying to prevent Omni Pol from picking a sleeping homeless in the street, oh wait...

That was you, you cop magnet.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

details... you could just have said NO to the id chips instead of becoming their pooch, i'm sure even OT knows the effect they'd unleash of invading newland among the neutral population

and maybe i am a cop magnet, but you don't see me give in on the slightest sign of bullying

...more like a feces magnet...
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Not giving in on the slightest sign of bullying, ah the joyful spirit of rebelion that need... no, ask for punishement. For the sake of fueling the spirit. I feel that everything will be great soon. Or not.

We'll have neutral IDs ready for those who wants them. And they'll add a legal protection in territories that recognizes neutral status.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

buy 3 and get a free luxury trip to reform?

*picks up a copy of chit chat, flips through it and toss's it back on the magazine rack knocking the stand over*

What a load of tabloid drivel that doesn't help anyone,, i mean seriously, why complain about the neuts having id chips, , so what if they do, it makes no difference in the overall scheme of things, the clan's are preparing their own id chips, i don't see you being outraged about that., i mean, we might become clan lackeys or something "rolls his eyes"

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    Last edited by steelyglint; Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:27:35.

What happens when a "rebel" rebels against the rebellion? Will PBF start his own "faction"? Will the Clans tolerate this person, (of such dubious credibility), speaking for them? How soon before the CoT grow tired of this bug, and save Omni the trouble of squashing him? Stay tuned for the next chapter.....
    Because we said so.

*yawn* Gunfytr, your editorial skills are leet at best, and not the good kind of leet

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    *yawn* Gunfytr, your editorial skills are leet at best, and not the good kind of leet
    *sigh* Alas, this is true...my skills are devoted to killing people and blowing things up. Oh, wait! YOU know this already, having seen first hand how I kill people, (for sake of arguement, we will refer to you as "people"). But, truth be told, I'm a frustrated author ((lol)). Im just curious how long the CoT will tolerate you're foolishness. You CANT be doin much for Clan/Nuet relations.

ps: I never did get that bounty for sending you to reclaim, any help in this matter would be appreciated
    Because we said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Im just curious how long the CoT will tolerate you're foolishness. You CANT be doin much for Clan/Nuet relations.
    The fact some people in clannerland are actually asking themselves the question is quite awesome.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    The fact some people in clannerland are actually asking themselves the question is quite awesome.
    i always knew this day was coming... Juju finally lost his skills...

maybe check out some data feeds, and find out Gunfytr = omni-tek

Omni != stupid

They say the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Well, as shaky as Neut/Clan relations are now, Im waiting for someone from Tir to dump a barrel of oil on PBF....and drop a match.
    Because we said so.

neut/clan relations? it's OT forcing ID chips down neutral throats

This is just the "current" platform u are using to generate drama....but, it seems u are quite capable of diggin a hole u cant climb out of...Im just gonna watch....
    Because we said so.