Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 15

ChitChat magazine, edition 15

Drinking 'n' Dancing

Just a day or 2 ago, one of the most legendary pillars among clan-, and other societies, the fixer Playboyfixer finished tinkering on one of his newest gizmos for public retail: the Booze Canner.

This little item is the size of an old-Earthian 'dime', and is magnetically attached to the bottom of your drinking can. This item will create a gravity field on the bottom of the can, causing the stuff inside to stay to the bottom of the can, even when shaking it around or holding it upside down.

The numerous party groups are very keen about buying this nifty item, allowing them to dance and drink together, without splashing their beers all over the dance floor. Playboyfixer's item is already sold out in overproduction for the coming 2 weeks, so if you want one too you'd better hurry and order one right now.

Anti-Grav Unit up close
    How-To use the unit on your drinks

Will Playboyfixer invent more useful gizmos? Why can a fixer invent stuff and RUR mess up? Will RUR ever blow up their HQ? Read it all in an upcoming ChitChat magazine edition!

ADVERTISEMENT - RUR cola, the only cola that gives you that burning sensation and a healthy green glow - ADVERTISEMENT

Omni-Mining illegally bending time and space

During the last Greencloak meeting (a meeting where people act silly and talk about strange fantasy-like worlds named Rubi-Ka 4, OOC and eer-Peee events) a low-level Omni-Mining member did something what surprised us all, and apparently wasn't supposed to be done in public...

She waved her hands around, suddenly dissapearing, and reappearing a second later 2 steps to the right, holding items she could only have got in the past, such as very old news bulletins and such. Apparently she was supposed to bend time and space for Keanne, whom you all might remember as the new Omni-Mining director that would kill anyone for money.

Vedia said herself to just forget what we had just seen, and not talk to anyone about it. Other reports say omni-mining often folds time and space for nefarious deeds with notum deals.

What will become of omni-mining no one knows yet, but it seems they have dark powers to their control we should all be wary of!

Will Omni-Mining overthrow Zora? Is Keanne really that power-greedy? What bad things have they done with bending time & space? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Dec 6th, 2007 at 14:37:25.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

It is about time that Omni-Pol investigated Omni-Mining. Almost evey mission I get from a mission teminal now takes me into Omni-Mining HQ in Omni HQ. The wierd-looking bomb I last found there couldn't have any legitimate mining use. It is frightening to think what Omni-Mining's new Director could do if she has found a way to send it back in time.

The thing that bugs me about Omni-Mining HQ... their part of the building isn't even FINISHED. It's all raggedy and stuff. I think Keanne's been diverting their office-furniture budget into nefarious schemes.
    "NOOOOooo! Not in the face!" -- official RUR battle cry

Probably diverting funds to purchase "make-up" from the same vendor Rita Prestin (Omni-Med) does......
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

err... how does the "Booze Canner" actually work, because if it

creates a gravity field on the bottom of the can, causing the stuff inside to stay to the bottom of the can, even when shaking it around or holding it upside down.

how do you pour your beer into your mouth?! its a scam i say!
    Note: i will suppress this for a mere 10% of the profits.

easy, take the grav unit off your can, drink, and put it back on the bottom

or use a straw
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

PBF has upgraded a "sippy cup"?

((for the non-parents out there, its a cup for young children that is enclosed on top, except for a few very small holes to drink from))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Ahh, what a nice holiday that was. Perfect tan lines too!
    Oh, what's that... *picks up a copy of ChitChat*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.