Thread: Freelance: Christmas is coming to Newland!

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Christmas is coming to Newland!

Christmas is coming to Newland!
    December 05, 29481 - Marion Vein [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - NEWLAND - A Christmas party will be held near the Bronto Burger stand in Newland on Friday, the 21st of December.

The time of the year is nearing when leets and people alike are seen in festive clothing to celebrate an age-old festival of dancing, partying, and, perhaps most importantly, the exchange of gifts.

The city of Newland promises to get us all into the festive spirit with a Christmas-themed party, to be held on Friday, the 21st of December, near the Bronto Burger stand. Having been the site of many a party, it is expected that this one will be a smashing success.

A request has been sent to Gridstream Productions, and hopefully a DJ will be avaliable to gridcast some music for us. (Fingers crossed for someone cute!).
    All are invited to bring themselves, friends, family, and even a pet leet, to join others celebrating the festival.

Why not come along? It's bound to be fun, and should be a time where all can unwind and relax after a hard year's work.

Yay for a party

i will most certainly be there

I hope I can get there. Is the starting hour known?
    Thymoglobule - lvl 220 neutral solitus trader on Rimor
    Anarchist of La Troupe

The party will be from 11pm to 1am GMT (6 to 8pm est), and DJ Dynamiks from GSP will be providing music and entertainment.
    I hope to see everyone out there.

Beta "Foosball33" Cross
    Foreign Affairs Minister for the Newland Council (RK2)

Smile

This should be fun.
    Cpt. Darius "Gustavis" Caesar,
    Omni-Pol Bureau of Investigation

Interview with Rubi-Ka Times at AO-Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavis View Post
    This should be fun.
    If it's not you can always harangue my sister.