Thread: Are you lv 120+? New Kind of Guild LFM )(TRADESKILLZ)(

Are you lv 120+? New Kind of Guild LFM )(TRADESKILLZ)(

Are you clan and lv 120+ Looking for a guild that is oreintated not as much on roleplaying politicaly but more so service wise. We are a group of elete players that decided to form a org that is set up to providing the best service to all of rk1 but also have fun and yes of course make money.

Anyone can apply if your interested /tell superslang ingame for more information on the guild.

We have uses for any class no one will be left out - if you want to find a extended family type enviroment and a group of good natured people willing to go the extra mile to help each other out then look no further.

Well anyhow heh got things to make ... ty for your time in reading this add.

Superslang - aka superslag - aka slaggie - aka SS
    Leader and co founder of Tradeskillz
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng