Thread: Aztechnology

Aztechnology

Hello, I am Drearz Dethber, Director of Aztechnology Munitions corp.
    I would like tell everyone that we are open for business and we are currently working on a new product and it will be finished soon and I wanted everyone to know that once it is completed we will have a revealing of this new product. So look forward in the coming days for an announcement of this revealing.

Oh Let it be a fully automatic knitting machine!

I'm hoping for an improved juicer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Aztechnology Munitions corp.

Munitions as in the stuff i like to stick in my gun, and fire at people, monsters and other things?

Aztechnology will be having an Expo Sunday 13P.M GMT in ICC, we will be revealing coming products and signing client ell for orders of these products.

Expo postponed

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but the expo has been postponed until wednesday, 13PM GMT.

Could you tell us a little more about your company? What city you are based out of? How long you have been in business? Where you guys come from (on world or off world)? What sorts of products you offer? Is your organization owned by Omni-Tek? Is it a Clan group? How do you compare to your competitors, like Bazzit's Foundary, Vanguard, Omni-R&D and Dreadloch Arms.

Do you have stock option?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

why would a soon-to-be omni engineer want all that info? :O
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I'm not sure, but I know why -I- want it. I'd like to know about the company to see if I want to make a purchase.

(( Having the information is also a good way to spread the news about a new RP org .))
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

The company itself hasn't been around that long, we've been in business since November of this year. The products we offer range from, weapons, such as perma death weapons, to armor, and robotics, now we haven't made much in the ways of robotics as most of our engineers are specialized in weapons and armor manufacturing. We are based out of Borealis, we are neutral aligned.

Hmm. Im always on the lookout for new gear. How is your company set up to handle bulk ammo sales? Maybe I'll come by and discuss options....
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

(( nub it was yesterday ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    (( nub it was yesterday ))

((huh? wat was yesterday?))
    Last edited by Gunfytr; Dec 16th, 2007 at 03:15:50.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

do you have a gridsite yet?

We do not have a gridsite at the current time no.....but we are working to get one very soon.

Will you be doing deals with neutrals only, or clans and omni also?
    If I were to trade with you, I want to be sure my money isn't spent to supply thieves or omni!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Will you be doing deals with neutrals only, or clans and omni also?
    If I were to trade with you, I want to be sure my money isn't spent to supply thieves or omni!
    I suggest that we wait and see what information is given on their Gridsite, Once its operational and go from there. And not accuse them of being Omni inclined.

The company itself hasn't been around that long, we've been in business since November of this year. The products we offer range from, weapons, such as perma death weapons, to armor, and robotics, now we haven't made much in the ways of robotics as most of our engineers are specialized in weapons and armor manufacturing. We are based out of Borealis, we are neutral aligned.
    I'm thinking they may see some business and interest from Third Faction however.

not accusing anyone But Las, if they'r going to trade with us, we better make sure they are safe to do tradings with!

In these times, trust doesn't come easy!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

We deal with everyone of every alignment, be it clan neutral or omni. But we do not condone for our products to be used to break the law.