Thread: Problem with Nano Resist....

Problem with Nano Resist....

Last night, Makyla (clanner smurf) was in the Omni-1 Ent arena wanting a 1 on 1 fight. Why...I don't know...anyway.

A bunch of us pop in there and knowing that the smurf would try to run, I tried to root.

Now...when we run nanos on an NPC mob and they get countered, we don't know that they are countered until the nano finishes executing and the cost of the nano deducted from the pool.

If another player counters a nano, the return message is instantaneous. I pressed the hotkey for my root, no execution, no pretty graphics, no expenditure of nano, just "Your nano had no effect on Makyla". This led me to start spamming the button til I got one out....no nano expenditure until it landed, no atk/rchg time periods in between...nothing.

This needs to be fixed like...quickly. For one, it is not fair to the defensive minded people as it allows the nano-based profession to spam their way around whatever defenses have been built up.
    .: Naraya :.

Its part of the GA. It has a built in resist against roots that just cancels your casting. Its intentional and not a bug.
    weeeeee

No kidding? That's good to know.
    .: Naraya :.

i have maxed NR (930) ATM, and MK IV, guys i tell u, it wont matter how high i have, nanotechs and traders still do their stuff on me, but to be able to evade high stuff u gotta have a NR modifier, like def modi

You were very unlucky to have your nano countered cause nano resist is crapp.
    It seems that you need to have 700+ and full def to counter nano...
    Plz funcom do something for nano resist, it's a pain to be nuked in mission or rooted and deprive each time in pvp