Thread: S.P.O.C. Guild recruitment for Neuts 9/22/02

Post S.P.O.C. Guild recruitment for Neuts 9/22/02

S.P.O.C. Single Point of Contact. A mercenary guild. A fighting force. An information and data resource brokerage service. A Team. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the S.P.O.C. team, you are requested to meet at the sattelite dish in Newland on 9/22/02 at 8PM est. Diatsu along with Fleshgrind will be interviewing any candidates who are interested. We especially need a website coordinator, a recruitment officer, as well as an event planner. All breeds and professions welcome. S.P.O.C. will specalize in combat tactics, recon, as well as information brokering and nano construction. Our unique talents will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of affiliation or political agenda. The Guild stucture will be a loose one, with an emphasis on individuality. However, make no mistake that S.P.O.C. must be a priority in your life here on Rubi-Ka 1. The team's needs outweigh that of the individuals and certain policies must, and will be adhered to at all times. After all, we have a reputation to uphold. Specifics will be discussed at the meeting. Do not be late, recruitment briefing starts promptly at 8PM.

PS. This is an RPG guild. If you do not enjoy roleplaying your character, this may not be the guild for you.
    Last edited by Diatsu; Sep 16th, 2002 at 04:33:37.
    Omni=Heads
    Clans=Tails

Two sides of the same coin.

How many Neutral Merc groups does Rubi-Ka need anyway?

Circle G
    Elite Operations/Elite Academy
    Blade Corp
    Wolf Birgade

I seriously wish you luck though, but there really aren't alot of neuts out there. Circle G sure is feeling the lack of players feeling.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Ok, well how about if you show up to our meeting...And if not enough people show to form a guild...I'll join yours? What do ya say?
    Omni=Heads
    Clans=Tails

Diatsu, we at Circle-G take great pride in our staff and there abbilities. While I'm sure you're more then qualified you must understand that a background check must be run. We can't just go around hiring any person we see walking down the streets of Borealis. If you are truely interested in applying for Circle-G then I would sugest talking with Dreammate, Glarawyn, Madruger, or myself. Besides that I don't really like competition. >=)

edit : Fixed the spelling on Madruger's name
    Last edited by Whealer; Sep 19th, 2002 at 23:35:48.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

I guess we'll see.
    Omni=Heads
    Clans=Tails

That would be Madrugar, Wheater

*Checks watch*

*Grumbles*

You're late to your own meeting!
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

I'm terribly sorry to anyone who may have shown up in newland for recruitment...I could not log into my dialup account untill now...9:22 PM ARGH!!! I'm so pissed off right now...Please TELL me ingame if you would still like to form a guild...Thank you and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience...
    Omni=Heads
    Clans=Tails