Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 14

ChitChat magazine, edition 14

Atrox communities sue RUR

Just a few days ago, the Atrox communities in the omni, neutral and clan lands started massing up together to start sueing RUR for racism and several other claims, among which pain caused by RUR bots.

This came to stand after someone of RUR called their FEMBOTS dumb, overhairy atrox versions without any capabilities of intelligence whatsoever. Upon having heard that, the atroxes started thinking about it, and only 4 days later came to the conclusion that wasn't a flattering thing that was said.

Upon massing together to complain, among other by bashing each other's heads with bare fists, or wearing thongs and mooning general public, they decided it would be best to take some lawyers. They are trying to sue large sums of money from RUR, upon calculations they got to 3 credits so far, after which unfortunately they lost count. They have also noted that any non-atrox siding with their struggle against RUR, will be given authority to count in their place, and express their words towards the public in a well-vocabularized manner.

RUR so far has been holding very low and silent since this, and reports say they carry some reet drumsticks with them at all times, to throw away from them and distract the Atroxes while they escape, or get sat on trying. This clearly shows that once more Omni-Tek has no respect for their self-invented bulky overgrown workers and citizens.

Will RUR be able to pay the huge amounts of lawsuit costs? Does RUR have any lawyers that won't screw up things as they do with robotics? Will all the atroxes fit in a courtroom large enough for such masses? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

While I in no way admit to the charges, I willing to consider an out of court solution, The atrox drop all charges in exchange for pie. Sounds fair?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

i thought they answered that on C42 last night :/ last i heard he said 500M and 100 pies
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.