Thread: Freelance: Neutrals Celebrate Yalm Maker

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Neutrals Celebrate Yalm Maker

Neutrals Celebrate Yalm Maker
    November 23, 29481 - Marion Vein [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - NEWLAND - The annual celebration of Adam Roycraft Day is a smashing success Saturday

Citizens, leets, and robots alike gathered to celebrate the annual festival of Adam Roycraft Day.The addition of the robots, owned by Penelope 'Tinkerbots' Hollister to the traditional parade was an interesting concept, and proved to further enhance the atmosphere created as the leets streamed down Adam Roycraft Avenue, the street in Newland named after the honoured man.

Who exactly is Adam Roycraft you say? Mr. Roycraft, the supposed inventor of the Yalmaha (Don’t start telling me you haven't heard of that), has always been a celebrated figure for being one of the most eminent inventors, and is widely celebrated by people of all factions and affiliations.

Tradition dictates that a parade is annually to be held on Roycraft day, where people from all backgrounds would march down the main road in Newland City, Roycraft Avenue, and more recently this has consisted of leets, morphed leets, and leet pets.

This year, the parade was organized by several Newland ministers, the most prominent of which being Foosball33, who stood nervous, two minutes before the parade, alone beside the gates of Newland. However, he was quickly joined by a swarm of festive celebrators, and the parade was on schedule. It proceeded down Roycraft Avenue to the Neuters bar, where a party was set up outside.

The Newland Mayor, Zephren 'Toog' King, showed up minutes later, to join in with the fun. This was met with a generally positive opinion, and it was even suggested that a street should be named after the mayor for his good work. A personal view on this matter has already been thoroughly expressed by myself in another article, and I would not wish to spoil the mood by speaking about it here. Indeed, the mayor has done some great things for Newland in his time.

Gendall Peasely from the AF arrived at the scene to show all of us his untold skill in 'milking' leets, to which most fled. However he did apparently manage to grab a date with a very cute Violeet.
    The party continued for several more hours, and, considering the absence of any form of live music, or GSP for that matter, it must be said that the event was pretty well attended.

Foosball33 comments: 'It all went very well, and I am glad that so many people turned up'.

Well done to everyone who helped set up this great event and I look forward to the next Adam Roycraft Day in earnest.

This is the first time I heard that rumour about him. And we did a LOT of digging before instigating Adam Roycraft day a year ago.

Would you mind awfully passing on your sources for this information?
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister