Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG, AO has turned me crazy

*grabs his prize pig and straw hat and knocks on julia's door*

"baby, we can grease him up and take turns grabbin' on him....er, the pig that is"
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Walk into the store this morning.. half asleep and hungover after playing AO all night drunk.. and I am trying to buy a damn cup of coffee.

reach into my pocket.. and mumbled out loud "Where the hell are my credits".

got an odd look from the clerk. Found my money and slinked out of the store.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Originally posted by Wabbitech
    I've gone nuts too....

I'm playing Harvest Moon for the PS2, and I have a full chicken coop. The names of my chickens are...

Leet, Leetas, Soleet, Eleet, DaLeet, and MyLeet....

O.o

Kinda makes you wonder what I'll name the cows and horse I'll get later... O.O
    minibulls?
    brontos? BRONTO BURGERRRR!!!!

on the advice of someone in this list:

I am going camping this weekend. I am gonna camp out at a good spawn site in a national park near hear. I have been doing missions for so long, a little hunting will go down nicely. Its a bit cold, so i will wear my footwarming boots, and make myself a brontoburger.

I am hoping that if it rains, it will only last for five minutes.

Why are all these people sitting down in a field? - because we cant lay down. What about that person over there? - he must have QW.

Must remember that real fires do damage.

Must remember that real damage requires more than a stim to heal.

Must remember that stims dont extist in real life.

Must remember not to cross the road while in leet form.

Must remember not to use reet form in duck hunting season.

Must remember to remove the sticker that says "Div 9" off my paintball gun before going in public.

Must remember that only some of my friends know they are whampas not elivators.

One thing i do know for certain though, i do have to pay taxes every 2 hours.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12