Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirates and ninja's madness

PIRATES & NINJA's MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRR!!! fear you would be ninja's! For I am coming for your secret dojo! I will wipe you all out with my cutlass and peg leg. My parrot will peck you to doom! Peck you!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I have had enough with you ninja's! Your sneaky ways and mastery of stealth and deceit have brought this ole bearded pirate to declare you worse scum! I be sinking any of your ninja ships the day they set sail to try and ninja the sea's!!! ARRRR! Where's my Rum? I tell ye all that this pirate has become one old scurvy plagued buccaneer of doom!! DOOM I TELL YOU!!!!!!!! Now I must plow the sea's towards your dojo and fire my cannon's at your secret hideout because it is time I finish you all!!!! I will find the X on the map of your dojo and get the secret treasure!!!

ARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

Dude... love with peepee... sweet... ach, I just can't be bothered any more.
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

500k on the Pirates.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

600k... no, wait, I've made this mistake a lot on the exchange forum recently. I retract my bid.
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

Originally posted by Gene13
    500k on the Pirates.

/G13
    will take that bet, and raise you 50k

SS

I wield Real Ultimate Power!

I will slice your beards into small pieces, remove the silly eye-patch and poke you in the eye with "ye olde peg-leg".

And then some!
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

How the HELL is this more on topic than MY thread? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

tH1s tHr34d iS TeH sUx!

streaz18's thread is the REAL ULTIMATE POWER!
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some gold is being waggered, arrr!, I like thee support boys, but this ole captain will go it alone no matter if there is a prize!!!

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

i offer 14% ELLTS, viral egg, 150M, and dust brigade armor boots for teh ninja

Ill give a bottle of Rum.... and a Hook....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

arrr, a ninja stole my hook... I feel alone without it... arrrr, I be a lonely sailor...

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

i have a spare hook, ql 200. i'll let it go for 2m.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Waiter......I'll have what he's smoking :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

PEGLEG! PARROT! RUM RUM!
    ARRRRGGggrroops...

dang, almost got me there
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

arrrrr! I have defeated a ninja! arrrr! 'caught in the act! he died of his own wrong doing! arrr! my cutlas didn't even taste blood, these ninja's weren't meant for the sea's I see!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Beer make my belly warm. =p[
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Red face

Arrr....

D'you know, I hear ninjas do strange and terrible things, me mateys? I hear they hug puppies, rather than the lasses!
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

On the subject of pirates, I would just like to mention that the wrangle suit is made up of:

Miir Female Underwear - Piratical Panties
    Miir Female Underwear - Piratical Bra (?)

I want an eyepatch to go with it..

--K

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast