Thread: Subscription is cancelled !!

Subscription is cancelled !!

2001-06-29 17:10:13 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-10-03
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

I hurd from AO to day that thay wont fix crit scope
    so i went strate cancel my acount.. you dont need a good
    wepon it just have to be fast and do good crits Iticha snake master ..(not normal damage) Avade skill dont effect crit scopes you still get crited.. 15% scope + 7 MA = 22 %

I will not come back to AO before the low light crit scopes are removed from the game..(It´s that simpel)

12 weeks before a patch is not good anuf also reason nr.2

End.
    Last edited by Tecscope; Sep 13th, 2002 at 15:36:13.

lol!

Deal with it...oh wait your already leaving.

I don't have a 15% scope, I do have a 9% old school one, but come on....what you get owned because of it?

Some people crack me up.

Go play a FPS....YOU WILL BE GOD!

/rolls eyes
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Angry

i altmost killed a 196 Trader to day
    and i have killed a 200 lvl NT (haijk)

And if you dont use Scope like you say..you will suck in PvP
    becuse that´s what funcom wont you to use..

I dont ha problem killing any one if thay dont have
    high crit amunt..some times i get lucky with 200 lvl people
    thay don crit that much in row..thay die or have 50% HP

I have 60 lvl Adv who kills every one he can PvP with Low ligt scope.. but its not fun...

I will play WIII now at Clan teaming...and kill nobs like you..
    Last edited by Cz; Sep 13th, 2002 at 16:31:08.

Well

I'd rather them put the old low lights back in the game sence they fixed crit buffs.

Angry

Thay wont...i hurd it to day... ( Funcom= We tok out the old scopes out off the game becuse thay showed to be more powerfull that thay was supose to be)

and when i ask why thay dont remove it totaly

Funcom= People work hard to get them from other players
    so you can still get it..
    Last edited by Cz; Sep 13th, 2002 at 16:31:28.

Tecscope, it's written "Funcom", like I edited it to in your post.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to my e-mail this weekend, so I can't send you an e-mail, and you have turned off Private Messages on the bulletin board. So, I post here to let you know why your title is currently "Suspended".

Reason: Continuing to post off-topic in the Next Patch forum after your original thread is moved by a moderator, and creative 'fun' with the Funcom name. See you next week.

Re: Subscription is cancelled !!

Originally posted by Tecscope
    I hurd from AO to day that thay wont fix crit scope
    so i went strate cancel my acount.. you dont need a good
    wepon it just have to be fast and do good crits Iticha snake master ..(not normal damage) Avade skill dont effect crit scopes you still get crited.. 15% scope + 7 MA = 22 %
    Just a quick rundown on how evades and crits work.
    Opponents attack rating checks versus your evades. If they are equal, the opponent has a 50% chance to hit you. If the opponents attackrating is superiour (exact numbers unknown) he will crit you because of his attackrating. If your evades are superiour he will miss. Now, crit buffs and scopes (22% in your example) means that 22% of the hits landed on you will be crits. No way to decreasing that number is known, so... dont get hit. Lower opponents attackrating so he cant hit you, or raise evades and use the agg/def bar to go defensive. Less hits on you = less crits on you.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Can I have your broken stuff?

hmm... lvl 158 NT.... complaining about crits.... he was trying to PVP??? as an NT???

Heck I'm lvl 129 and even I know that PVP (solo) is not a good idea for an NT... (actually I found that out around lvl 20, but who's counting )

-Mega

???

I erased my own post because it just didn't seem as funny when it was actually there in front of me.
    Last edited by Blue Cat; Sep 14th, 2002 at 03:33:30.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Originally posted by Tecscope
    i altmost killed a 196 Trader to day
    and i have killed a 200 lvl NT (haijk)

And if you dont use Scope like you say..you will suck in PvP
    becuse that´s what funcom wont you to use..

I dont ha problem killing any one if thay dont have
    high crit amunt..some times i get lucky with 200 lvl people
    thay don crit that much in row..thay die or have 50% HP

I have 60 lvl Adv who kills every one he can PvP with Low ligt scope.. but its not fun...

I will play WIII now at Clan teaming...and kill nobs like you..
    HAJK! not hajik.. Cant ANYONE spell my name right for the luv of the craziness? Atleast Learn to spell it before you Make fun of me.. =p And i just plain sux so dont feel happy about killing me. *Grins*

Oh, and was that the time when You, a fixer, a doc (georg) and some soldier were on me?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Hajkster, you must not quit. You are so much cooler than Bengt Alsterlind, hehe.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------

hmm... lvl 158 NT.... complaining about crits.... he was trying to PVP??? as an NT???

Heck I'm lvl 129 and even I know that PVP (solo) is not a good idea for an NT...
    I am not sure that Gunnandahalf, Tibanna, Xzan and Pacificia would agree entirely with that statement.
    Schu , Hylle and f a m i l y

"I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my a***"