Thread: IRRK: Red Freedom launches a series of attacks against Omni-Tek

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Red Freedom launches a series of attacks against Omni-Tek

Red Freedom launches a series of attacks against Omni-Tek
    November 18, 29481 - [Atlantean]

IRRK - During the night, between November 17th and 18th, armed militants aligned with the Clan, Red Freedom launched a series of swift attacks against various Omni-Tek installations. The targets include, Lush Fields Resort, the Northern Lush Fields Outpost, and an Omni-Tek Outpost in Pleasant Meadows as well as the Omni-Tek Research Lab in Eastern Fouls Plain.

Sources say that there were no casualties on either side, and that it appears that it was a simple show of strength from Red Freedom, as well as a display of their ability to strike at any location at the same time.

While these attacks did not cause any serious damage to Omni-Tek holdings, then they came within hours of an appearance by Portman, and her men, in Borealis, where she, according to rumours, declared Red Freedoms intentions to crush Omni-Tek by any means necessary. There have been several reports which state that Portman herself performed several executions of local Omni-Tek personnel at the location before vanishing.

The appearance of Portman seems to have caught everyone by surprise, as Omni-Pol forces present at the location, while performing an awareness rally, were caught off guard causing several casualties to said department.

We, here at IRRK, have yet to receive a statement from any officials regarding this incident.

Stay tuned for further updates.

I was at Borealis, and it was a mighty assault of Red Freedom, i applaude them on it
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

We need more organized military forces taking it to Omni-Tek.

Though if these guys are still rocking red plasteel and plasma projectors, newer Omni-Tek special forces types will have a field day with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

actually red freedom uses water squirters now, seems omnis melt when contacted with water
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Thought it was clanners that die upon contact with water...no wait it's soap that kills Clans

at least we use water, and with all the acids in water dirt gets burnt right off anyway

sometimes I think it's not only dirt that gets burned strait away...

clothes? ensures we wear fresh clothes too, or swimshorts