Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Content Brainstorm

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    mmba, don't forget to check every post again to make sure you didn't miss anything
    im sure i got the general idea of everything. and if not, let FC read the whole thing
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    im sure i got the general idea of everything. and if not, let FC read the whole thing
    Too bad they are very selective when it comes to reading :/
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=Rak;4997122]Here are my ideas:

Medical Miracle
    Places a nano program in your NCU that will automatically CH you one time if your hp goes below 0 even if stunned. Can only be used once every 10 minutes.

1. I think that CH would be to Overpowering with 20k + HP, but I think that if you go down to 1hp (not sure how if Game system can handle Holding a PC at 0Health?) You get a 5k Absorb shield in your NCU for 3secs, after 3 secs you die. But during that time you have enough seconds to get off a Heal.. TL 6 PC's only. You could start an entire line for them? like lvl 50 - 300dmg, 75 - 600, 100 - 1k, 150 - 2500k, 190 - 5k, 220 - 10k or so?

2 . I think a fun aspect of the Resurection line, would be a a Nano that lets you Put a Pill inside your Teamates inventory. This Pill will Transport you to the Doctor that created the pill. The Doctor would use a (engineer like nano that places a mark/recall point) in the world. You can only use this Pill if you have Rez sickness on you. If you log out or leave the team then the Pill will vanish after 5minutes, for the DC's.
    This nano's level would be like 50.
    So it doesn't get Abused though, you would have to have say the Garden key to the PF that the doctor is at. and/or the Mission key. or what not.

3. I like the idea about the 3 line dot, and to add my 2 cents. I would adjust it so that the nano cost is the amount of the dots total dmg divided by X percent. This way you could make a line of it. The Nano would only last 1min. and have a cooldown period of 2mins. Lets say a lvl 190 nano would cause dmg of 18k dmg, Combined dmg of dots available at lvl 190 now, divided by time. A4k, B4k, C10k. The trick is that Over the first 30secs it will only do 3kdmg, during the second 30secs it will do 7kdmg, when it hits the 60sec mark it does a nuke of 8kdmg.

That is for PVP dmg as well as PVM dmg. no -50% dmg. but as a side effect. if on a PC. then it has a 10% chance to break each tick during the first 30secs, and a 40% chance to break during the next 30secs, at the 60sec mark, it only has a 50% chance of landing the nuke at all. Low NR rating so that it can be rarely resisted.

4. Totally agree we need new HP buffs, no agent can buff, Lower lvl SL heals, No agent can use again. and new -Init debuffs, no agent can use.

5. I would like to see a New Dot Perkline, When you take this 10 level perk line, you increase your dots dmg amount by +200%, Your sacrifice for using this line is that with every step it decreases your AAO, or all weapon skills by X amount. so that weapons are useless for you. So a lvl 190 Doc with this perk line trained to 10, would be (as example above) A6k, B6k, C10k normal dmg for 190 doc. But with this it would be A18k, B 18k, C 30K... but your weapons AAO would be 0 so you couldn't hit a Leet with a weapon. of if "weapon equiped +dmg percent is 0%"

6. What about weapon that adds a HoT to you permantly, like 2 pistols that add 500HoT each so when equiped you get 1k HoT /2secs permantly. and if you cast this "nano" it turns into a Team 2k HoT /2secs for 20secs recast of 3mins. and recharge of 10secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delforx View Post
    6. What about weapon that adds a HoT to you permantly, like 2 pistols that add 500HoT each so when equiped you get 1k HoT /2secs permantly. and if you cast this "nano" it turns into a Team 2k HoT /2secs for 20secs recast of 3mins. and recharge of 10secs.
    I think that kind of HoT might be a little OP, so I thought what about it being a short proc instead? 5 to 10 sec based on the QL of the weapon, with specific heal caps based on TL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Granted it probably is quite Overpowered. I don't like the idea of a proc b/c you can not control it. You can always lessen the healing effect of it, but lots of people want a larger team heal/Health delta buff, and this might give them an option.

Also on the weapons I thought they would be like maybe not Pistols but chalices, that don't do any dmg or 1dmg. So you would be cut out for the Healer Aspect and not the dmg dealing. Except for dots.

More stims or other doctor related tradeskill stuff to make?

Ref: Fixer suggestion

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Dont know if this is the content that your thinking of but id like to see content to get AXP and SK where the diffulicty=reward like 220 LE missions being worth doing this would make docs required to do them and making more content for my doc
    Alamica 220/22 MA *account closed*
    Alahealya 220/19 Doc *wtb name change*

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I give this poster a special /fail badge, wear it proudly!

Let docs buff all damage dealth to a mob or a short amount of time.

4 secound cast, 4 secound recharge nano that buffs all damage dealth to the mob by 20%. From all targets.

Ofcource the nanos % would have to be balanced out. But if a team deals say 800k DPM in total and a doctor could buff that DPM to 940k.. PVE problems for docs solved, for all future.

(BTW. if you get this **** dont expect anymore lub, like.. ever)

Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    Let docs buff all damage dealth to a mob or a short amount of time.

4 secound cast, 4 secound recharge nano that buffs all damage dealth to the mob by 20%. From all targets.

Ofcource the nanos % would have to be balanced out. But if a team deals say 800k DPM in total and a doctor could buff that DPM to 940k.. PVE problems for docs solved, for all future.

(BTW. if you get this **** dont expect anymore lub, like.. ever)
    Thank you for defining what Traders and Shades can already do. Yeah, definitely would fix all of our problems as we can see how well its worked for those classes.

:/
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Havent played AO for a while but last time i checked they debuffed defenses. They didnt directly increase the DPM by a set %.

A set % buff would make for a perfect addition as having a doc in your team would allways help. Making the buff team specific, so only the members actually in your team would benefit from it would allso fix any pocket doc problems.

Small AoE UBT like 5-10m AoE
    Extension of the Short HP buff line
    Extension of the Team HP buff line
    Extension of the Doctor Nuke line
    Last edited by pharmguy; Jan 5th, 2008 at 02:15:48.

I would like to see (as NTS have) the add % dmg to nano on our DoTs. I would really appreciate that
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

that is impossible witthe current design of DoTs
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    that is impossible witthe current design of DoTs
    Funcom needs to add more queues.

1 for regular nanos
    1 for hot/dot _effects_
    1 for auras

Aura's are affected by healmodifiers allready.

Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    Aura's are affected by healmodifiers allready.
    Actually, not after 17.7, as they are treated as hots atm.
    Aka, rather than tick a team heal nano every x seconds, they tick a hot nano every xxxxx seconds.

Will help the "already casting" problem when teaming keepers, but also nerfs their 2% heal modi from research.
    And ofc, makes it take more NCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober
    And ofc, makes it take more NCU.
    Speaking of NCU. What I'd like to see is some new doc-specific NCU's. In pvm we're pretty much forced to use -nanocost ncu and range increaser and ofc compiler (obvious duh...) which leaves us with very little NCU for outside buffs. With my DD setup I have 344 NCU which leaves me very little room for OBs and I constantly have to decide which buffs I want (DD or CM or HP etc.) and fixers aren't always around. Maybe make some ncu's adding bm/mm or heal mod (just no more crit decrease ) or smth like that and adding like 150 NCU and make them doc-only
    Last edited by Reziukas; Jan 10th, 2008 at 09:01:11.
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

I hope we'll get the doc armor we wish for, would solve partially the NCU problem.

PS: There's a topic from doctorhyde iirc which asks for spirit infused compiler/range increaser/cost reducer. Maybe bump that till FC gives in?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Speaking of NCU. What I'd like to see is some new doc-specific NCU's. In pvm we're pretty much forced to use -nanocost ncu and range increaser and ofc compiler (obvious duh...) which leaves us with very little NCU for outside buffs. With my DD setup I have 344 NCU which leaves me very little room for OBs and I constantly have to decide which buffs I want (DD or CM or HP etc.) and fixers aren't always around. Maybe make some ncu's adding bm/mm or heal mod (just no more crit decrease ) or smth like that and adding like 150 NCU and make them doc-only
    I dont see the problem with FC adding any of that.

Bump for adding all ^^

Retired Doc Professional
    thats a good idea rezi, ill add it to the list
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast