Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As you all know, I hate fixers.

so a team of 6 traders would be a god right? =)
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Funny how MAs are trying to hard to stay the top of the food chain next to traders and docs.

Maybe if his post was too vulgar for you why don't you check out the thread he posted a couple days ago. More explanation there, and less flaming.

And btw the whining from MAs is purely coming from the ones who are too lazy to think up a strategy. I'll give you an example.

I almost killed Bbar, a 180 MA in 2ho..and yes, we were alone... I was fully able to do this with roots and snares, i had him at 25% and then kromoz ithaca'd his ass down, i got the credit anywho. He told me he was out of nano by the time he died, and bbar was on his way to zoning at the whompa. By the time he was dead i was at half HP.

Then, in the arena i have a self-buffed duel with Zieg, a 149 MA a week later when i'm 157, only 1 more level than i was when i fought Bbar. We were both at 30%, i thought i had him with roots and all. He kept missing me as usual with regular hits, his 1k brawls kept coming through me every time they popped up (lag was also a factor but regardless, he did this damage) and his dimach finished me off. What can i say? i was in complete shock, this whole time i thought i could totally own MAs, I did kill the majority of the ones i dueled but it came as a wake up call to me that if MA's design themselves good enough they have a chance against a fixer. They have an even higher chance at later levels, too.

For the record, both fights Bbar and Zieg i was using MKIII grid armor.

Quit your whining..."knowing is half the battle." You just can't keep your mouth shut at any time, i remember when i was in a team with you from the time we were at NW terms to half the mission you were whining about how we need nerfs. Zhagra was present too, i believe...

If you put less time into whining and more into thinking strategies maybe you'd have more of a chance.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Rznr
    WILL YOU STOP CRYING FOR NERFS ALREADY?!
    Sorry, not gonna happen. Some people just CANNOT handle not being the most powerfull person on the planet. When they realize they arent, instead of wanting to better themselves ( the hard route ) they would rather just stick everyone doen a notch ( the easy route )

Nerfs SUCK!!!! And while there are SOME ( few) aspects of PvP that need to be fixed, its not bad the way it is either atm. There are just some class's that are not MEANT to beat other class's. If any class needs rebalancing in PvP its traders ( and i do NOT condone a nerf ) As a Doc, i se these nerf threads ALL the time. such and such soldier just got his ass beat by me, and then comes here "nerf docs!!!"

Others want to disguis it by saying nerf heals. They dont mean that though. they mean NERF DOCS. I saw somewhere someone asked no heals be allowed to heal more than 1000 HP, no matter what. ever. even complete heal ( pfft!!! ) I might bewilling to condone trhe 40% cap rule or something. Because even then, I can chain cast heals and stay alive. There is only one way to keep a healing class alive in PvP. Anmd thats heals ( duh ) to remove thaty ability from them ( and yes, I have seen people also ask for a lock on all heals in PvP ) would remove them from the pvp game entirely.

the bottom line

Nerfs suck. If you ask for a nerf, YOU suck. Period.

STOP THE NERFS!!!! Adopt a whining PvPer today.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    Soldier = CAN kill fixer, if they have a clue how.
    Tell me how I can kill a GA IV fixer if i don´t insta kill him with alpha, which I can´t if the fixer have RRFE running

Edit: I don´t want anymore nerfs in this game at all.
    moon meeh

how does a fixer kill a sol ???

how can a fixer kill a sol if he uses TMS and then zones when it goes down ?

Re: how does a fixer kill a sol ???

Originally posted by gimpprof
    how can a fixer kill a sol if he uses TMS and then zones when it goes down ?
    I didn´t zone AND I died.
    moon meeh

Originally posted by Stian

nope, they just grid out when they realize they will loose.

--
    Stian - 179 NT
    Norwegian Berserkers
    New website!

Well, thats where NTs useless DoTs is infact USEFUL!!!! When fixers instagrid, they get 1 hp and 1 nano when they enter the grid, and 1 tick from the dot, no matter how crappy it is, and the fixer is dead!!! Problem solved
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

Well, thats where NTs useless DoTs is infact USEFUL!!!! When fixers instagrid, they get 1 hp and 1 nano when they enter the grid, and 1 tick from the dot, no matter how crappy it is, and the fixer is dead!!! Problem solved
    No.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

IF YOU CAN

If you have DoTs. ALWAYS keep them running on a fixer. This stops a grid 100% of the time, and even if they do grid, and die ON the grid, you still get credit for the kill.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Necessity

This one made me smile=D

I can also chain cast root's, toss up TMS, and cast a +110% crit buff, but don't tell anyone else
    you can cast grd nano, i never said it would complete :P..

Just proving my point

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

doesnt work anymore =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    And we have Fenris.

Traders, docs, NTs, and fixers can grid in combat. Admittedly, the first 3 will usually die before they finish casting... but they can do it.

Fixers just do it faster. Like everything.

Well, almost everything.
    Dharin is stealing my post now

doesnt work anymore =/

That never worked against me anyways...
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Fixers die as everyone else, stop whining ffs, just if you cant kill em, dont mean that is a measure on how good they are, more like a measure on you needing to either rework your tactics a bit, or get someone to help you kill those "evil" fixers *grin*
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123