Thread: Endgame PvP Doctor

Endgame PvP Doctor

I have seen a variety of setups and breeds work quite well as far as TL 7 Endgame Doctor PvP is concerned.

Is there any setup that you doctors find is better than the rest?

From what I've seen (With the exception of Dalgonia & Temor), evade Doctors are a joke and shouldn't even be considered.

Trox doctor seems to do alright merely because 30k HP is hard as hell to kill with healing.

I am currently opifex, but really see no allure in this breed. Can any of you comment? I'm open to any and all suggestions.

First of all: No equipment is the "one for all" solution. Its depending on your very own playstyle, if you are more a solotype or doing everything in a team, want to swap gear or not...

My Equipment is an endgame equipment. Some parts are different at other docs, but I think the biggest part should be the same. Feel free to take a look Blue. By the way, I would use the same equipment if I wouldnt be an Atrox. Please note: 2 Nanoitems are needed for this breed to self cast iCH and ILC. Wouldnt be neccessary on other the other breeds and my equipment is, apparently, relied on the use of Aimed Shot / HP. It turns out in the most solosituations.

The Professions I (personally) got a problem with, even with this setup:

- Shade
    - Crat

Professions which are killable (even Fights can last long):

- All others

In some situations, some other docs got more CSS/CC on, nearly fullset. But that wouldnt change much. Just my personal experiences and opinion.
    Last edited by Dumonde; Jan 8th, 2013 at 10:25:23.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Thank you kindly.

That setup is actually very similar to what I have at the moment on my opifex, aside from the CC.
    Why Solitus if I may ask?

I'd think that being Trox for the HP or NM for the extra NanoSkills & 5k Absorb would be a better option.

My play-style, as it always has been, is solo. If friends join up and want to team, I'll be the best team doc I can be, but I always prefer to fly solo until they figure out what I'm doing

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze View Post

From what I've seen (With the exception of Dalgonia & Temor), evade Doctors are a joke and shouldn't even be considered.
    def setups rely very heavily on osbs. having mother wolf, trader evades and hugging crat + engie will make a def doc rediculously strong (north of 3600-3800 ranged def) and much stronger than their hp doc counterpart wit hthe same osb's

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze View Post
    Thank you kindly.

That setup is actually very similar to what I have at the moment on my opifex, aside from the CC.
    Why Solitus if I may ask?

I'd think that being Trox for the HP or NM for the extra NanoSkills & 5k Absorb would be a better option.

My play-style, as it always has been, is solo. If friends join up and want to team, I'll be the best team doc I can be, but I always prefer to fly solo until they figure out what I'm doing
    I was Solitus, switched to Trox - but auno wont update this. But you can recognise this while taking a look on my perks. MR perked...

I can easy (pvm) solo anything what other breeds / setups are able to. Beast, DB, 12m, everything no problem. Team pvp no prob too. Everything without switching anything (did I mention that I HATE switching gear ?) and in all pvp situations all specials are at cycle cap.

For me, its pretty cool.

Agree with dum, It depends how you like to play

Myself I like the agro kind of doc and likes to solo/duel and stuff Solitus atm, if I was gona breed change it would be to nanomage, just cuz the 5k abosrb will help very much in the way I like playin doctor

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=187328
    my setup atm, with gaunt back/pads, and a db3 creator module.

Edit: fixed the link
    Last edited by Fluffy; Jan 15th, 2013 at 22:16:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=187330

The items are in the auno DB, you just need to enter the AOID at the very bottom to add them into the setup.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Nice Equipment Fluffy... Seems familar somehow ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonde View Post
    Nice Equipment Fluffy... Seems familar somehow ;p
    I also think I've seen that setup before, oh if only I could remember where
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=187330

The items are in the auno DB, you just need to enter the AOID at the very bottom to add them into the setup.
    oh, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I also think I've seen that setup before, oh if only I could remember where
    hehe, It's not too much diffrence from other setups I can imagine. But It's like I said, it depends on how u wanna play it and such

Wow. No joke. That is seriously my exact setup except I'm still using the Reanimated Cloak

Thank you all for your replies
    I have decided to go Nanomage.

Catch you guys on the flip side!
    -Drseverity

hehe, It's not too much diffrence from other setups I can imagine. But It's like I said, it depends on how u wanna play it and such
    Update the morphing mem and hardcore ncu thingy in setup to make it perfect, also thanks for the setup. My doc (the tl7 to be one) went from 23 to 161 in 19 hours, so these setups are good to have
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Update the morphing mem and hardcore ncu thingy in setup to make it perfect, also thanks for the setup. My doc (the tl7 to be one) went from 23 to 161 in 19 hours, so these setups are good to have
    I nominate you to level my next TL7. I wish I could level that quickly

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

oh yeah;P Doc is alot of fun at 220, enjoy!