Thread: FJRK: The ICC urges for negotiations – And so what?

FJRK: The ICC urges for negotiations – And so what?

The ICC urges for negotiations – And so what?
    November 17, 29481 - [Global]

FRJK - On November 12, 29481, the Idiotic Chimps of Corruption, or the ICC, for short, issued a short statement, where they urge for all sides to use caution and even goes as far as offering “assistance” in any negotiation. But does any really care?

And the answer is: No! We do not care. Be it clansmen, or the mindless Omni-Tek drones, then we are all to busy to shoot at each other, or throw insults, or throw each other while shooting, to care about such a silly statement. The ICC does not give a damn about either side, as long as they get their Notum, which they do. They made that very clear not so long ago.

The ICC thinks that if they intervene again, they can stop the fights that are slowly growing all around the planet. But they can’t! Hell, they ran away from Tir as soon as Simon’s skull gang approached the city some years ago. If they are so afraid of Simon and his men, then one could question how the hell they dare to suggest that we, the clans, of Rubi-ka, should negotiate with Zora the cross dresser and his regime of drunks, makeup freaks, and psychotic chicks.

Maybe there is a slim chance that Omni-Tek and the free clans, can come to an agreement, but that would likely only be due to the fact that the ICC fools, need a sound beating for even mentioning their idiotic idea.

There must never be any negotiations with the enemy, especially not with the ICC being the mediator, as they only care about their profit, and all that corporate junk.

If someone got that Red Freedom Commander’s grid number, pass it on, because I got a few suggestions as to where they should strike next!

ROFL
    epic
    keep it comming

Hell, they ran away from Tir as soon as Simon’s skull gang approached the city some years ago.
    don't forget they gave borealis to omni-tek too

Zora the cross dresser and his regime of drunks, makeup freaks, and psychotic chicks.
    i agree :O

If someone got that Red Freedom Commander’s grid number, pass it on, because I got a few suggestions as to where they should strike next!
    don't think anyone knows, maybe Humbold might, but otherwise i tend to run into one of her 'colleagues', could pass ur message on to her

all in all though, a very solid article, i applaude you
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    If someone got that Red Freedom Commander’s grid number
    I may have to send a wave. *snicker*
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hahahahah, never thought i would so fully agree with a FJRK article, guess there is one thing that omni and the clans are united on after all.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I have to disagree. negotiations may lead to a weapon stand down or maybe even to some kind of peace, which will be a lot better for me and my job. Then i can finally concentrate on some real crime instead of locking up clanners all the time.

I'd like to clarify my position on this, i'm not opposed to the idea of peace between clans and omni-tek, in fact Phillip Ross and Henry Radiman might one day have hammered something out between them, tho with Zora and Silverstone in charge now the chances of that happening are next to zero. What i am opposed to is this crap by ICC offering negotiation, as the reported stated, ICC care only about notum and after the initial laughter their offer is to me, quite frankly offensive.

ICC is a lame duck at best, a ruthless player at worst.

silverstone isn't in charge
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

No, but he feels quite at liberty to ignore the Council of Truth and go on his own private rampages whenever he feels like it, with small chance of censure by said council.

i didn't say i'll censure him he's free to go rampage, as long as it's against zora

Hm... I wonder who wrote this article... this style is familiar... I read some articles in FJRK a while ago that had a similar retarded writing style... Didn't thought they'll publish something like this... but I guess they ran out of capable reporters and had to check the trash bin... again...

Anyway... the topic is ok. ICC should be happy OT makes the required notum quota, despite the clam and alien opposition. We will stop the war with the rebels when WE want... NOT when ICC wants.

P.S. You should send this reporter back to kindergarten, it is clear he(/she/it) isn't old enough for grown ups conversation...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them