Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I seem to remember something about a Kamakazi Bot

I seem to remember something about a Kamakazi Bot

Waddup widdat?
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Likely delayed until they can get more important stuff worked out. Which is to say, indefinetly, I fear.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Prolly working already and saved for expansion ...
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Lightbulb

Right after it was finished and activated for the first time it realized it's complete uselessness and committed suicide, taking all files on itself with it in a single large explosion.

It barely missed the wall, too, as it was going for the files.

Shame, it had some nifty AI programming there.

an excellent way to blow up chairs

I hope they release the kami bot along with deformable geography. That way you can blow up all the chairs and tables in a maze easily.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    Prolly working already and saved for expansion ...
    dev1: hmm how to get an engie to buy the expansion pack...

dev2: oh I know!

-Arsiine

Question

Wait, you are saying that it had enough AI to navigate not only in the general direction of a target, but could do so around tables, chairs, and lab equipment!?!?!?!?!? Woah. That type of massive change should be in the expansion pack! Next thing you know the bots will be casting debuffs to break my roots in pvp! B45t4rd5!
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Originally posted by Fenris
    Wait, you are saying that it had enough AI to navigate not only in the general direction of a target, but could do so around tables, chairs, and lab equipment!?!?!?!?!? Woah. That type of massive change should be in the expansion pack! Next thing you know the bots will be casting debuffs to break my roots in pvp! B45t4rd5!
    Most likely a engineers(profession) booster pack.

One word. "Bugged!. And its bugged Big Time....so no eta on which patch it will be in
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

whatever happened to kami bot

Where did the kami bot go?

is there a story here?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

AAHAAHAHAAH! Imagine a kamikazi bot with this pet pathing... I can see it now...

*Engineer spots enemy*
    *Enemy starts shooting at engineer*
    Engineer: ATTACK MY PET! BLAST THAT FOE INTO OBLIVION
    Engineer, Kamikaze Bot: Yes Master, I will try to kill it for you
    *Kamikaze Bot runs off*

Engineer: NO! NOT THAT WAY! COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT YOU COWARD

*Kamikaze Bot runs into another room and pulls out an ace enforcer with him then runs back past the engineer and get caught in an table standing in the way, running straight at the other enemy mob*

*Engineer get shot and pounded to pieces*

Kamikaze Bot: Please hurry back master, I wont enjoy killing without you.

*Mobs laughing their @$$es off.*
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

probably correct

I have to agree with you about that,

Also, they did impliment grenades, which are hand sized versions of kami robots.

Ani.

Someone on the test forum a while back had a screenshot of a kami bot killing a GM in 1 hit . I think thats what they mean by bugged.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Someone on the test forum a while back had a screenshot of a kami bot killing a GM in 1 hit . I think thats what they mean by bugged.
    Got a link to that picceh?
    SdKfz182
    Omni Enforcer lvl 43/3
    Formerly Vhaal and Ghilson
    "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Just look on the forum, I'm too lazy to dig one up
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

I think this is the pic you're looking for. One post up from where this link drops you...
    ===============================
    I like this game `cause my Avatar kinda looks like me....

Yes, Kami bot insta drops everything it hits - tried on beta and poor old Generals Right Hand got smacked

So FC....pls add it to the next patch, great engi lub
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

yes... u know, fixing engi isn t really important...
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

Kamikaze bots

From what I saw on the Engie Forum, the Kami bot has two big flaws.

1) Instead of blowing itself up by resetting its HP to 0, it sets the target's HP to 0.

2) The other is a pathing issue. The Kamikaze is a 'burrowing' robot similar to a Scooplet. The problem is it cannot negotiate its way to a target that is on a different level, eg a slope or a table.

Number 1 seems a simple enough fix, but the 2nd I imagine is a real headache.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast