Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 12

ChitChat magazine, edition 12

RUR Director builds killer army

As known already, RUR's director Dabblez recently left the omni Board of Directors, pulling back completely from it as a board member. She claimed this was "due to irreconcilable differences with the direction and policies of said body."

She also said she could not go into details, and she would be better off "to building robots and leave the politicians to their dirty little secrets." Yet we didn't know till right now, by reading this article, that Dabblez has some dirty little secrets of her own!

Those secrets are among the most dastardly ever, involving her newest project, human look-alike robots, that can act on their own, without outside controls thus. Using these 'robots', she's planning to form her own big army of FEMBOTS, female-looking and acting robots that will seduce and kill every male opposant, and claw ferociously at any female opposant.

This is indeed an evil way of warfare, as as soon as one of her FEMBOTS gets destroyed, she can just build several new ones instead.

Will Dabblez overthrow and enslave us all? Will we be shouting out "hail overlord Dabblez"? Has Dabblez finally lost all her screws? Read it all in ChitChat magazine!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

It's all true. I am building an army of Fembots. But it's only purpose is to hunt down Playboyfixer and put him out of business for good!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Hey PBF, this wouldnt have anything to do with the fact that ur request for a "modified" fembot, (for testing purposes only, im sure), was turned down, does it?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    female-looking and acting robots that will seduce and kill every male opposant, and claw ferociously at any female opposant.
    [...]
    Will Dabblez overthrow and enslave us all? Will we be shouting out "hail overlord Dabblez"? Has Dabblez finally lost all her screws?
    First, I do wonder what those 'bots will do when they find a 'Trox.. Given RUR's performance record I doubt that those things have been prepared for the sight of a dancing 'Trox in a pink thong.

Second, if Dabblez needs something like that she should go to Reet's or Baboon's or some such place, there she'll find plenty of drunken ommers and maybe even neuts willing (although possibly not entirely able) to ... Oh, not those kind of ... Ehh.. Uhmm.. Sorry, my bad..
    Still, there are plenty of hardware vendors around, although maybe not specifically at the previously mentioned places.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Hey PBF, this wouldnt have anything to do with the fact that ur request for a "modified" fembot, (for testing purposes only, im sure), was turned down, does it?
    hush pinko, i never ordered any RUR bot
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

She'll greenlight Killer FEMbots but gave the "thumbs down" to Killer Leetbots?! For shame Ms. Jurik, for shame.
    MostShady
    General of Whisper's Edge
    ----------------------------
    Patience is a virtue.

hush pinko, i never ordered any RUR bot
    YOU DID!! I saw the order just the other day... it was under a poorly concealed pseudonym of Playgirlfixer, but I know it was you because order description was something along the lines of "For that handsome author of ChitChat." That right there tells me it was you... nobody else would call you handsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond
    Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    (Yes, it is scary when walking into a mish and knowing where the item is - and then realising it's a restaurant, it's RL and you'll get in trouble for whacking that waiter over the head with a hammer.. )

actually i can name at least 5 girls that called me that yesterday, and ICC machinery doesn't allow tag-names over 12 characters for ID concerns, playgirlfixer being 13

Quote Originally Posted by Kendor View Post
    YOU DID!! I saw the order just the other day... it was under a poorly concealed pseudonym of Playgirlfixer, but I know it was you because order description was something along the lines of "For that handsome author of ChitChat." That right there tells me it was you... nobody else would call you handsome.
    @PBF
    Clearly u have been outplayed....

ps: PWNT
    Because we said so.

to guntyfr, now known as pinko:

please re-read my statement on ICC data

Omg, PBF, u make this too easy

First, after being 'denied' a "Barbie-bot", he goes on a rampage, accusing RUR of making an army of "fembots". Keep in mind, this is on a Planet which is covered by attack robots. This idea is new? I would welcome a 'Next Generation' robot, watever its purpose.....saves me and my teams blood and sweat, mostly blood.

Will Omni-Pol actually prove to be useful and capture them? Will the 'banditos' return the stolen belongings? When will they show up again? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!
    THEN, in a panic to distract attention from himself, he is in such a hurry, that he blatantly fabricates situations. He really needs to learn to differentiate what goes on in his mind (Ill give him the benefit of doubt), from what goes on in reality.

Ur credibility is taking a serious nose dive, here, PBF....

Investigative Reporter eaten while attempting contact with Alien Invaders!! Read all about it in ChitChat magazines!
    Because we said so.

clearly someone forgot to take his pills, or needs to learn how to work his comm to view the holofeed data added to the article...

p.s.: not that i should mind really, you already bought one or multiple magazines by replying on my articles, thus the end will be the same.

Dear Mr. Fixer,

Your order of six (6) FEMBOT model robots has been shipped. They should arrive in two or three days.

Unfortunately, the modifications you requested (in particular, the multiplly-redundant perception circuits required for the bots to say "oh, Mr. Fixer, you're SO handsome!" while actually looking at you), required us to upgrade them to use our heavy-duty All-Terrain Reaction Order-X chassis. To prevent the bikinis from sliding around on the ATROX chassis, we also included the BackHair-XTreem package. We performed these upgrades at no additional charge.

Thank you for your order, and enjoy your purchase!

Sincerely,
    Michelina "Tarondal" Falcon
    RUR Customer Service
    "NOOOOooo! Not in the face!" -- official RUR battle cry

Dear miss(?) Tarondal

I suggest you watch your mail transit systems more closely, as multiple messages have been sent out stating i do not want anything shipped from RUR to me, or my standing activa.

Furthermore there are already 15 shipments of RUR 'cola' and toxic waste being shipped back towards your HQ, taxed with "port paid by receiver"

Have fun with your waste, and the large shipping fees to have them returned first class

Really meaning it,
    Playboyfixer