Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sadly, the time has come for me to leave this world

take care

but kill rznr in ac2 for me, please
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

No innocent as sin To be there anymore... ? =(
    Aw cya des.

Hopefully as well catch ya in ac2
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

:(

Hope you will find happiness somewhere else..
    Thank you for some really fun memories /hug Destria
    take care
    Picture of me in real life
    -Honing är gott-

"Most of those have now left, and moved on to AC2."

They will be back, trust me.

Have fun in ac2, sorry to see you go Destria.

Im amazingly ignorant about the issues that prompted the TC breakup but as an interested observer noticing the drastic shortage of omni's I wish i had the faith in FC to fix whatever theyre doing to alienate their players.

yes i have tried ac2 as well

Originally posted by Haimann
    "Most of those have now left, and moved on to AC2."

They will be back, trust me.
    lets hope they share our view and find that no other game matches the sheer customizability and character tweaking/ development fun ac/ao/uo provide.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

I've been playing the AC2 beta for awhile now. It's boring as hell at this point. If you're bored in AO, you'll be slitting your wrists in AC2.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Who?

Bye =|
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

I've heard that many AC1 subscribers dont like AC2 because its been AOLified and dumbed down for mass appeal. If thats the type of game you want kudos to you. I for one want something with a little meat on it.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Bye Dest :(

After the "game" part is exhausted all that is left is the friends you make in a game like this.

Lost a lot of Prominent / Highly regarded Omni/Friends lately
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Sorry, to see you go destria I myself got answers from you and gellanna to when I asked your some silly n00b questions.. that's why I have always loved you
    Quote: The present is the ever moving shadow between yesterday and tomorrow

None of you listen, none of you care, why the hell should I care?!?

If you see a human archer for the Dominion named "Talanie" it'll be me dest

sorry to see ya go though
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

bye collegue, fellow omni, fellow doc, chatpartner in #profs, I had some fun together. Hope you have a lot fun in AC2, we'll miss you!

*huggle*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Goodbye Destria, it's truly sad to see you leaving this game. I will never forget when I was still a level 70ish n00b doing missions at the eye camp in PM when I first met you. Me wanting to be the biggest baddest enforcer that I could noticed how much taller you were than me, and asking you how you got so tall, you said it was because of behemoth and 2 x ql 200 bracers of growing flesh. I had asked if you had any that I could buy off of you (again, 'cause I wanted to be BIG!) and you took off to 20k, grabbed 2 from the bank, brought them back and GAVE them to me. (Bracers were like 1-2 million a piece back then, dunno what they are worth now.) I'll never forget that, not just because you gave them to me, but because you were only the level 200 chararcter i've met at the time that was so nice and outgoing, I had thought at that time most level 200s were like "Hey im level 200, I dont have to talk with you, newb." Well, I just wanted to share that story with ya, to show how much of an impact you've made in my game play, even though i've never grouped with you before. (was on a T tank team once with you and spydervenom once though, although we died :\ ) Thanks for showing me that just because your higher level than everyone else, doesn't mean you need to act better than them.

Sad to see people leave
    weeeeee

Originally posted by Habibus
    Goodbye Destria, it's truly sad to see you leaving this game. I will never forget when I was still a level 70ish n00b doing missions at the eye camp in PM when I first met you. Me wanting to be the biggest baddest enforcer that I could noticed how much taller you were than me, and asking you how you got so tall, you said it was because of behemoth and 2 x ql 200 bracers of growing flesh. I had asked if you had any that I could buy off of you (again, 'cause I wanted to be BIG!) and you took off to 20k, grabbed 2 from the bank, brought them back and GAVE them to me. (Bracers were like 1-2 million a piece back then, dunno what they are worth now.) I'll never forget that, not just because you gave them to me, but because you were only the level 200 chararcter i've met at the time that was so nice and outgoing, I had thought at that time most level 200s were like "Hey im level 200, I dont have to talk with you, newb." Well, I just wanted to share that story with ya, to show how much of an impact you've made in my game play, even though i've never grouped with you before. (was on a T tank team once with you and spydervenom once though, although we died :\ ) Thanks for showing me that just because your higher level than everyone else, doesn't mean you need to act better than them.
    This man is 100% correct.
    I too, hope you come back some day.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Well, I'm truly touched by all your words. I can assure you that (barring a couple of exceptions :P) the people in AO were what kept me in as long as I was. I hope situations change to allow me to come back some day, I really do.

Remember to use your new gun on Kinkstaah

Ruthanne 'Destria' Villalba
    Dest

Question Just one question before you go...

Can I have your stuff?

Originally posted by Letah
    I had some fun together.

Yeah, it must have been really fun.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

NOooooooooooo!

Noone left to tease Dessy Dessy, hope we will see each other again! and good luck in AC2! Have to tell Noer that he shall tease you in AC2 then

// Ipex
    Ipex Monkey
    Mithril Iphek
    ~Tranquility

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast