Thread: Pharma tech/NP skillz

Lightbulb Pharma tech/NP skillz

Finally got a 1k+ NP skill and Pharma tech aswell. Can make treatment laboratories up to ql 200 along with the first aid stims that heal nano and hp at same time.
    here is somewhat of a crude pricelist and the skill req for the ql...

treatment laboratories (sit down hp chargers):
    Ql109 treatment from 549, heals for 2217, comes in sets of 329 for 400k a set

Ql128 treatment from 643, heals for 2589, comes in sets of 364 for 550k a set

Ql150 treatment from 753, heals for 3020, comes in sets of 406 for 800k

Advanced First Aid Kits (First aid chargers for HP and Nano):
    Ql89 first aid from 448, heals for 313-448 hp/nano, not sure on how many come in set for this ql was an old batch

Ql150 first aid from 752, heals for 526-751 hp/nano, comes in set of 120

Ql177 first aid from 886, heals for 620-886 hp/nano, comes in set of 177
    will try to list some lower ql stims as i make em. Havent really set a price on those yet cause they are quite expensive. A set of 400 Ql170's cost me over 3mil to build, so we can work somethin out on those

And last but not least i do have a 1k+ NP and +80 treatment buff

/tell medset ingame or leave a post :P

Just the person I have been looking for.
    I am in need of the following:
    Health Treatment Labs - 1 block of ql150 - 800k (Are these the emergency ones? If so then I don't want)
    Nano Stims
    Health / Nano Stims
    Nano Treatment kits

Are the ql's you listed just guides or are they fixed? Can you make ql's in between? My First Aid skill is currently around 580.

And you didn't mention nano rechargers (sit down) or normal nano or normal health stims. I would be interested in those as well.

sit-down nanorechargers cannot be made, and i'm 99% sure on that

Post mmm

yes the ql's i listed are just a guide...they first aid stims can be made in any ql up to 200. The treatment kits are the emergency ones the blinding effect can be turned off, under options (show other effects). The sitdown nano kits cannont be made