Thread: Well??

Well??

What's up? Give us the scoop.

Rebalancing Information!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several weeks of chatting, discussing and debating with our Professionals on incoming rebalancing changes, we have now officially given the Pros free reign to discuss pertinent information regarding the new directions and initiatives of the Anarchy Online development team for The Great Rebalancing. At the moment we're letting the Professionals talk about the information they've received at their own leisure, with more detailed information coming from the team as things progress and become more solidified; keep watch on the posts of the Pros to learn more over the next few weeks. =)

Brad L. McAtee/Kintaii
    AO Designer/Jack of All Trades
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=567946
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Take a look at the Thread.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Take a look at the Thread.
    Which thread? Am I being tested? This feels like a trap.
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Hmm no thread and other professions already into their 3rd page of replies. I will take this as FC has decided MA is just fine as is and that no changes are needed. I guess it could be the changes are so extensive our professionals are still writing them up or maybe they are so disgusted with that they heard that they are cancelling their account and cutting their wrist.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Adv, crat, doc, enfo, Fix, MA and trader: non of these seem to have the info yet :P. And shade one seems quite incomplete. Guess most of these professionals simply haven't been on, but MA one has :O.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Now you have one static Thread on the subject, which has been deleted yesterday (by mistake).
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed