Thread: DB MA attack

DB MA attack

my Ma is 218 atm, and i sitll havent got enough dimach for that attack, im 121 points off in skill
    how on earth do you use it? do i have to have alien armor to get it on or what? atm im using syndicate head so wont get more points there, i guess better then having a 180 support waist on and 210 inf waist would add small points i suppose

but how else am i supposed to get that skill?

Depending on how bad you want to use it, firstly i would definitely upgrade the symb wouldnt be hard to equip something better then that at all, I did a higher symb at lvl 165 ...

You could hotswap two sandy piece of goo for another 16 dimach, I'm guessing you are already perked into SM(if not there is more dimach there), and spending 6 ai perk points into opportunist gives you 100pts of dimach (and parry/riposte). A few tweaks of your equip and Im sure you could make do with 3-4 perks of opportunist max, which won't hurt you too much if your dying to use the attack
    Current
    Boom - 220/25 MA (aka Booooooom) | Q AFK?
    Firevvorkz - 220 Agent | Yawn
    Iknokungfu - 170/22 MA | Uber Minime
    Ifightdirty - 161 MA | In Progress
    Boomzdoc - 160/22 Doc | DKP/OH setup
    Sparkzzz - 150 Adv | Full CSS/Ranged
    Iknewkungfu 126 Trader | Silverback/Full Scout

Always Looking For Duels!!!

Proud Advisor of Devil Inside

hmm thanks, not sure if the changes to perks are worth the use of that earlier or not
    il have to think as i get closer to 220 and see how much i lack stilll i guess

main reason i dont have better symbs is money really, but i should look to see what i could twink in for a bit better buffs

ah turns out support chest doesnt have dimach, am i better off using infantry chest or stick with support?
    Last edited by Moyahno; Jan 2nd, 2010 at 16:24:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Moyahno View Post
    ah turns out support chest doesnt have dimach, am i better off using infantry chest or stick with support?
    Infantry: Bodydev+HP+Dimach
    Support: HP

[[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

NVM found it, thanks for the help, should find infantry chest yeah
    Last edited by Moyahno; Jan 3rd, 2010 at 13:13:02.