Thread: Dis-affiliate

Dis-affiliate

To whom it may concern:

I hereby resign my seat at the Omni-Tek Board of Directors affiliate meetings due to irreconcilable differences with the direction and policies of said body. I cannot go into any detail regarding reasons as to do so would violate the non-disclosure agreement, suffice to say I cannot in good conscience support nor in any way wish to be associated with of some of the measures being proposed.

I am sure it will all work out for the best in the end, but all things considered it is probably best I stick to building robots and leave the politicians to their dirty little secrets.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

do tell me of those dirty little secrets
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

No, me first !
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Depending on the circumstances surrounding your situation, I would be glad to arrange an egress for you. With your skills you would be an asset worth risking my own neck, to have you in the clans.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

I doubt anyone could get Dabblez to switch to the clans.

What makes you think the Clans are any better, Copperneedle?

Give up violence as a means to reach your political aims, withdraw from 4 Holes, remove Silverstone from Tir and reopen that city to the Neutrals, as it was in my youth, and maybe we'll talk.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    they got me for starters
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I doubt anyone could get Dabblez to switch to the clans.
    Maybe switch to neutral ? But we have Berael already. Plus you need an heavy dna reconstruction to get rid of this Omni Tek... particle... stuff... in your DNA.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

A concerted effort to get Dabblez to switch sides would be to:

• find Jacobstroud and convince him that robots and robotic research that is not done for war is wasteful.
    • cut funding
    • outlaw the use of nanites for non-corporate entities (meaning: if it's not Omni- blank, you can't use them)
    • Increase the price of plasteel
    • make wire unavailable to RUR
    • try and merge them with Omni-Com or Omni-R&D.

thats just off the top of my head. If I had the time, i'd try it.

Intresting move Dabblez, and I can only guess what your reasons was to do this. Now the Board of Directors loosing a bright and inteligent member, and
    Im not sure I like this move you did. Because so far I know you, you are a open minded person that have tolerated persons outside your faction. What you choose to do and how to run your company, is your own buisness.

I might have wrong, but Im more concerned on who is replacing you.
    Knowlede of the past is the key to the future

Profile Soldatius

AO Universe - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Dabblez...give me a call. There could be room in my organization for someone of ur calibre. Your knowledge and expirience would be a great asset to the Teams. i think I can make it worth ur while to come see what we have to offer. I dont have a specific post/duty in mind, but Im sure we can work something out.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post

Give up violence as a means to reach your political aims, withdraw from 4 Holes, remove Silverstone from Tir and reopen that city to the Neutrals, as it was in my youth, and maybe we'll talk.

Maybe.
    First, Whisper`s Edge is not a proviolence organization, we prefer the phrase 'personal space protective in a selective nature of a large scale'. Second, Certainnly you could appreciate a reduction in raw notum prices due to cost effective affiliate mining expeditions of sites with perexisting mining facilities and operations? This year alone I saved just over 2.7 million credits due to buying nanites powered by notum mined in 4Holes. Third, Tir is a political town, certainly there is little reason for anyone other than officials to loiter near a guard position charged the detail of maintaining order and remove su****ious activities from the immediate area, even I had the pleasure of being removed once o occasion. Last, I'm always available for a nice chat at The Cup in Old Athens... the architecture is very similar to Tir if you would like a tour of the neighborhood.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Shorter Copperneedle: "Won't. Neener!"

I've never quite understood why RUR is associated with Omni-Tek in the first place. We certainly don't get any kind of discount on parts from them, and our main sales office is in Newland. Some kind'a tax thing?

All of which reminds me, I've got to go out to the notum launchers for another "security update" on the robots there; I'm running low on nano sensors.
    "NOOOOooo! Not in the face!" -- official RUR battle cry

Probably the little plan to tag us nooties like cattle ( with Ot-approved-chips).
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

don't worry juju, you already looked & smelled like a bronto, now you can be tagged like one too

It's your prerogative to resign, Dabblez, but given I haven't heard about R.U.R. withdrawing, I expect that a replacement for you will be/has been named. Is that correct?
    9 out of 10 Leets prefer Omni Mining. The tenth Leet is a traitor and will be dealt with.
    Marrok

It is possible Jozef what RUR find some other rep for the affiliate meetings, I will certainly ask around. But as it involves weekend work at no extra pay it migth not be easy.

Pay? I thought you brainy types worked for the love of science, robots, and all that jazz. Pay she says......
    MostShady
    General of Whisper's Edge
    ----------------------------
    Patience is a virtue.