Thread: ChitChat inc. announcement board

ChitChat inc. announcement board

Here we'll announce all updates concerning ChitChat inc. to the public, as well as other stuff involving it.

Great news today, as ChitChat sold so many copies we have decided to expans, now having Printing Presses in as much as 4 city locations, thus enabling us to deliver fresh news faster to the general public.

In the near future we are also planning to start selling shares and have shareholder meetings!

in other news, ChitChat inc. is looking for more freelance reporters of any factions, so if you're intrested in a life of possible glamour and famousity, contact the founder and main editor Playboyfixer!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

(( i'll post it here: cause i ordered 2K paid points, and paybycash takes like a week to process, Funcom has frozen my main account, thus the one with playboyfixer & co on. I emailed paybycash & account@ already but i don't know if it will help, otherwise with luck it should be done the 19th according to the PBC order form, and thus i'll be found on PLAYBOYFIXR till then, a gimp froob toon, i'll try to join C42 & you can all pretend it's the real deal, except the name's a bit different, till i can get back on ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

ChitChat inc. now has it's own file database, with every magazine published on it to reread

to visit it, just go here:

http://www.digital-alliance-forums.n...forum.php?f=82

disclaimer: upon visiting the database a small fee will be auto-deducted from your account. Playboyfixer nor ChitChat inc. can be held responsible for large sums off your account being slushed illegaly to Playboyfixer or his Boreaswiss bank account.

Sunday 2 december i will hold ChitChat inc.'s first shareholder meeting, and shares will be able to be bought there too.

so:
    Sunday 2 december
    18:00 RST
    location: city 2B in 4 holes - (highest city, only one around there with skybar)

Can i order 336 prospectusses for the members of RUR?
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

i can write up a story about you and the dirty things you watched at that speech i gave you guys in your city

((Isn't that the same time as the greencloaks meetings usually is? ))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

(( no idea when greencloaks is ))

((First sunday of the month 18.00.RST))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Due to unforseen circumstances, i'm urged to move the shareholder meeting a week later, thus:

saturday 8 december i will hold ChitChat inc.'s first shareholder meeting, and shares will be able to be bought there too.

so:
    saturday 8 december
    18:00 RST
    location: city 2B in 4 holes - (highest city, only one around there with skybar)
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Nov 28th, 2007 at 22:21:57.

updated: reason, made error & put it sunday instead of saturday

((isnt that going to colide with RUR 5t anniversary party?))

(( rur is sunday, i'm saturday ))

due to some unforseen technicalities and an unmentionable run-in with the wrong people i was unable to host the Shareholder Meeting yesterday, it has been moved over to next saturday, thus saturday 15 december!

today thus, 6 pm gmt

notice: there are 2 ChitChat inc. shares up for sale

also: you can now buy a month-worth ChitChat magazine subscription, where every edition for an entire month will be sent to you as soon as it's printed.

- printed edition: 15K / month
    - digital edition: 10K / month

these subscriptions include unlimited access to the archives too