Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Divest and plunder stacking

Another whiner post

Everyone says that non-resist is broken, etc and so on.

Well kiddies you have almost no chance to resist nano-techs, but thats just one class and they fall easily.

Traders are completely useless against a full specced resist character. The plunder has a resist rating of 200. That means you only need 0.5 resist of what the caster has in that skill to have a real good chance at resisting the debuff.

Now what the heck have you been doing for 8 seconds while the trader has been doing zero damage to you!?!

With Nano Resist and full def in PvP im sure you'll manage resist a plunder.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Ah.. Here we go..

Do something about the divest/plunder stuff...

In MvP trader mobs always hits at the end of the fight (disclaimer: if the mob don't try to go for AC instead ), and you have a nice little break. In my opninion the same arguments that goes for roots also hold for plunders, there should be a way to get out of it when out of combat. Debuffed by 400+? Fine. Debuffed for 400 and not a chance to counter it in combat? Annoying as nothing else, but makes sense. Debuffed for 400 and stuck on the floor with nothing to do? Fix that one please...

The other thing about plunders/divests. Just what did the desingers smoke when desiced to let a single nano debuff EVERYTHING. I've got a feeling that debuff to either nano skills OR attack skills would in fact make the trader profession more interesting. Oh, and make the new nanos Boss monster only

As far as I understand, the plunder/divest line is supposed to be a trade. Its a poor trade. A much better trade would be to debuff others for 400 while only get a -300 for yourself... Thats a trade.

PvP: As a trader you of course see it from the positive side, there is in fact a +700 delta between the caster and the victim. Thats a lot... Its in fact the most powerfull effect in the whole game...

Sure raising nano resist will help you in PvP, but thats not the point, I've never resisted a trader MOB of my own level ever. Not once... Ever... And I did try to go with implants for it. In the last 6 months I've interrupted 4 spells in total, not one of them on a trader mob. And I do hit fast.

So please, no whining when you get reet at the start of a fight (at least not from traders...)

Re: Remove traders from the game!

Nanoresist DOES work, but you have to invest in it just liek you do your main skills.

Quit talking Nurf because something isnt easy... my god.

My Main is a fixer with grid armor and when I get nailed by a trader my Armor goes OE by as much as 50% !!! It's like wearing a loin cloth... but umm You dont hear me crying for a Nerf.

Invest in freeking nano resist and quit crying!

Like Koyote Said;

Originally posted by Koyote
    Wahh it's hard! Remove them!

Sorry I am just sick of nerfing professions over PVP you might as well just remove the trader profession... how many times have they been nerfed already?

I stoped playing my trader Ages ago because of the Nerfhappy Griefers... I didnt want to get attached just to see the class destroyed... but funny I still hate seeing it destroyed.

Why is it when I am in a mission getting my But kicked by traders I am not crying NERF NERF ... oh yeah it's a challenge... thought that what it was about.

Hay we should nerf the mobs in SoM too They had my Int down -50 something and my Psycomod below 61 from 360.

NERF NERF NERF nerf the world I dont want any effort or challenge... I dont ever want to die!

If it's hard I will cry and cry till you nerf something Boo Hoo!

Oh and for GOD's sake PLEASE make *my* Class RULE PVP

Did I cover it all?

=P

What is the next class we can Ruin?

We need to think which class should be nuked next after traders are destroyed.

Ohh How about Races?
    Atrox are to strong!
    They Hurt me, can we nerf their strength? They have TO many HP too! nerf Nerf

Originally posted by andthensome
    I really don't care how much you traders whine about being nerfed enough already, 406 points of being debuffed is WAY too much. ONE of those things is enough, divest, plunder or whatever, so please do NOT keep them stackable like they are.

Nano resist works like complete crap and you know it, clap your hands.
    Hello there my friend.

I am a level 76 (at the moment) enforcer, I have 700 nanoresist and fight at 0% agg-modifier.
    I tried nanoresist out against my bf's trader toon (level 146 at the moment). And yes I resisted 5/10 drains, what does that tell you?
    I know what it tells me. You probably suck alot. Raise nanoresist fool, or you will be forever cursed. Thank you and have a nice day.

Traders are already gimps, dont make them the new fixers.

Its not about PvP, its not about nerfing, its not about nano resist.

-406 to ALL skills at once is way to much. Why not just add a 700 dot and a 2K nuke on it while we are at it?

God I hate the nerf griefer babies

Originally posted by Snublefot
    Its not about PvP, its not about nerfing, its not about nano resist.

-406 to ALL skills at once is way to much. Why not just add a 700 dot and a 2K nuke on it while we are at it?
    Oh quit crying you baby.

There are Mobs non traders that do as much (if you read anything) Shall we nerf them too? Ohh We better nerf Bosses too while we are at it.

I will bet dimes to dollars you run on full argo and have crap for nanoresist. One of the trader debuffs has a freekin 190 nano resist.

Quit your crying and suck it up like a man!

Ohhh I found something that is hard Wahhh Booo Hooo

God my sister cries less and she is 3.

Well there is an easy fix to this. Yes I think traders over power many classes in pvp. But just Make one of the NF's (divest or plunder npc only or half them in pvp)

That shouldn't do anything that hasn't already been done to every class with heals are dmg

Sorry Koyote, my flame ac's are too high for childish rants like that. I can't think of any other motive for your post then fear....

I guess you use the one debuff line that have 100% resist first? You know, the one you do not mention in rants about nano resist? The one that probably gain you a 50% chance of debuffing with the underpowered 190% resist nano?

How about lowering the MOBs nano attack rating so nano resist actually is usefull in PvM (you know the game that 99% of the players play 99% of their time...)?

Oh good one - yawn

Sorry Koyote, my flame ac's are too high for childish rants like that. I can't think of any other motive for your post then fear....

I guess you use the one debuff line that have 100% resist first? You know, the one you do not mention in rants about nano resist? The one that probably gain you a 50% chance of debuffing with the underpowered 190% resist nano?

How about lowering the MOBs nano attack rating so nano resist actually is usefull in PvM (you know the game that 99% of the players play 99% of their time...)?

I dont play a trader anymore because of you Nerf Happy Griefers.
    You dont care about anything then your own class and anytime something is hard you go Boo Hoo Nerf Nerf

I resist Mobs at least 25% but I have not invested heavily into nanoresist either.

Btw Like Zen I too use Grid Armor and incase your clueless about other classes Grid armor takes nano skills to equip and turns into paper when facing a trader so your lil problems pale compared to being naked in combat... and yet again I dont cry out to nerf traders because it's hard.

Some of us dont like having everything in the game handed to us or to have other classes destroyed because of our limited view of the world.

Nerf-happy Griefers are ruining the game.
    Last edited by Koyote; Sep 20th, 2002 at 15:21:35.

Jupp, jupp, I know, your the whiner, but where is your point?

Tiny minds

Jupp, jupp, I know, your the whiner, but where is your point?
    Actually I was just mocking you griefers and the way you cry when it's hard.

The point is Nanoresist works. If it's not working for you you havent treated it like a prime skill or are running on full argo. Please quit trying to ruin other classes because something may be a little hard and learn some tactics.

If you want to do something constructive instead of trying to gimp other classes argue about changing nanoresist not nanos of other classes.
    Last edited by Koyote; Sep 20th, 2002 at 15:51:24.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12