Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 8-2, mini-edition

ChitChat magazine, edition 8-2, mini-edition

Keanne kills for RUR

Just recently a very close resource to Keanne informed us that the ex-Director of Omni-Mining (read ChitChat magazine edition 8), Mr Krumova, sold all of omni-mining's shares of RUR to Aerya, for a very large profit.

The resource also said that shortly after wanting to run off with the money, he suddenly dissapeared completely after having a meeting appointment with Keanne and Vincentprice. It is said too from inside sources Keanne and Krumova never got along well, and as i quote "Keanne said at least once a day she'll go and kill Krumova, and show people how things should be run".

Ofcourse that also means that with Krumova out of the way, and Vincentprice kept silent with all expense paid trips and gifts, Keanne can now do as she pleases, and earn lots of (illegal) credits.

Will Keanne be caught? Will she get some serialmurderer nickname? Does Vincentprice really eat raw rollerrats? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Nov 5th, 2007 at 23:05:34.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    Keanne kills for RUR

Just recently a very close resource to Keanne informed us that the ex-Director of Omni-Mining (read ChitChat magazine edition 8), Mr Krumova, sold all of omni-mining's shares of RUR to Aerya, for a very large profit.

The resource also said that shortly after wanting to run off with the money, he suddenly dissapeared completely after having a meeting appointment with Keanne and Vincentprice. It is said too from inside sources Keanne and Krumova never got along well, and as i quote "Keanne said at least once a day she'll go and kill Krumova, and show people how things should be run".

Ofcourse that also means that with Krumova out of the way, and Vincentprice kept silent with all expense paid trips and gifts, Keanne can now do as she pleases, and earn lots of (illegal) credits.

Will Keanne be caught? Will she get some serialmurderer nickname? Does Vincentprice really eat raw rollerrats? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!
    I'd like to protest your heading. You make it sound as if we hired a pay-by-check killer. Speaking as an employee of R.U.R., We would never do such a thing. However, it is somewhat mollifying to know that R.U.R. shares are so valuable people would kill for them. I still don't know why they'd place a Weird-looking Bomb at the share holders meeting *Looks at PBF* immediately after purchasing shares of their own no less, but it's nice to know people value our shares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond
    Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    (Yes, it is scary when walking into a mish and knowing where the item is - and then realising it's a restaurant, it's RL and you'll get in trouble for whacking that waiter over the head with a hammer.. )

I find it hard to believe even a clanner would believe this.

Keanne
    Director of Omni-Mining[IC]

I'd like to point out that a sale of shares is a matter of public record, and as Playboyfixer correctly pointed out the shares were sold with large profit. Obviously, it's always better to sell shares at a profit than at a loss, and I'd like to thank Mr. Krumova for performing so well as our investment manager. Naturally, all proceeds went into Omni-Mining's budget, and as a reward, Mr. Krumova was treated to an all-expense paid vacation as his retirement and thank-you gift. Playboyfixer got some of the facts confused, but that's to be expected from a clanner...
    9 out of 10 Leets prefer Omni Mining. The tenth Leet is a traitor and will be dealt with.
    Marrok