Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Traders and PvP

Originally posted by xenomorph

And I'm suposed to know this moron, he never stated himself that his acct was ban. All he posted was

Which in no way states that his acct was banned. And if it was then understood, but don't come on here trying to flame a dead topic that doesn't involve you in the 1st place.

Oooh, are you angry today? Perhaps you didnt get your daily breastmilk from your mom today?

Stop being a total idiot against ppl who treat you nicely, like Hajk for example.

And BTW, you are STILL a n00b
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Enforcers laugh in the face of traders, MA's dimach/shens/crit us to death, a lvl 200 doc with 1k + NR after init debuffed is impossible to drain, an agent green to me can 3 shot kill me. The classes that can't beat me in a duel are NTs, MPs, crats, fixers, and soldiers.

Half
    Last edited by Halfdeck; Oct 1st, 2002 at 11:59:45.

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

Oooh, are you angry today? Perhaps you didnt get your daily breastmilk from your mom today?

Stop being a total idiot against ppl who treat you nicely, like Hajk for example.

And BTW, you are STILL a n00b
    the only noob here is you, you are so stupid that you can't think of a fix for anything so your only op out is to call for nerfs. Yeah I soo respect what you have to say, since all you can do is resort to childish grade school personal attacks.

LOL being a idiot to people being nice to me, try learning how to read and scroll back to his replies to me. All he did was flame me and you call that being nice lmao.

I still don't think you are the old school garzu, he always had good reply of what needed to be changed, spoke in the most highest respect to everyone and would tear down flames with his knowledge of the game instead of posting 5th grade insults. I'm starting to think you are his little brother if anything. Maybe the real garzu left and you are pretending to be him, only you know and I could really care less, but you have already shown me with your gradeschool replies you are not him.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

the only noob here is you, you are so stupid that you can't think of a fix for anything so your only op out is to call for nerfs. Yeah I soo respect what you have to say, since all you can do is resort to childish grade school personal attacks.

LOL being a idiot to people being nice to me, try learning how to read and scroll back to his replies to me. All he did was flame me and you call that being nice lmao.

I still don't think you are the old school garzu, he always had good reply of what needed to be changed, spoke in the most highest respect to everyone and would tear down flames with his knowledge of the game instead of posting 5th grade insults. I'm starting to think you are his little brother if anything. Maybe the real garzu left and you are pretending to be him, only you know and I could really care less, but you have already shown me with your gradeschool replies you are not him.
    I started flaming you cause you Couldnt GET what i said im my first post which every guy can else. Dont flame others if you dont want to be flamed yourself.. think about that in the future. I answeared Nicely In the same way you asked who he was. and why. Its up to you if you cant understand that.

And i dont think your nothing but a Ebayed char as you have NO idea what HAVE gone on on these forums it seems.

Stop acting like a idiot and think your right.
    Last edited by Hajkster; Oct 1st, 2002 at 16:23:36.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Not

Originally posted by Hajkster

I started flaming you cause you Couldnt GET what i said im my first post which every guy can else. Dont flame others if you dont want to be flamed yourself.. think about that in the future. I asked Nicely In the same way you asked who he was. and why. Its up to you if you cant understand that.

And i dont think your nothing but a Ebayed char as you have NO idea what HAVE gone on on these forums it seems.

Stop acting like a idiot and think your right.
    Hajkster, your way off xeno is not an ebayed account .
    Why don't you stop pointing fingers before i put one in your face.

Re: Not

Originally posted by LittleTotem

He says garzu isnt garzu.. Why cant i say xeno isnt xeno? He put the damn finger there first so he have to watch it so he dont get bitten..

And i dont want a fight with you to.. But your welcome to get one if Your in such a flame Childish mood today.
    ---

Talking Re: Re: Not

He says garzu isnt garzu.. Why cant i say xeno isnt xeno? He put the damn finger there first so he have to watch it so he dont get bitten..

And i dont want a fight with you to.. But your welcome to get one if Your in such a flame Childish mood today.
    LOL. really.

Garzu does not seem like himself to me either. He used to have something worth while to say. Now he only knows a single word.

NERF

I'm not in a childish mood at all. I'm sick of the nerf whiner killing this game. However, don't worry you won't have to deal with me much longer.

If funcom keeps killing this game i'm otta of here.

Re: Not

Because he behaves like he havent been in these forums for more than a month or two, thats why.

Re: Re: Re: Not

LOL. really.

Garzu does not seem like himself to me either. He used to have something worth while to say. Now he only knows a single word.

NERF

I'm not in a childish mood at all. I'm sick of the nerf whiner killing this game. However, don't worry you won't have to deal with me much longer.

If funcom keeps killing this game i'm otta of here.
    Littletotem.. I hear your a nice guy So ill give you a chance.. Read through the hole discussion thread again. Then try say the same thing you just said in the thread before again.
    ---

Well, sorry for the insults, but I just dont like it when ppl call me for a "moron", which you did BTW in a reply to one of Hajk's post:

And I'm suposed to know this moron, he never stated himself that his acct was ban. All he posted was

Which in no way states that his acct was banned. And if it was then understood, but don't come on here trying to flame a dead topic that doesn't involve you in the 1st place.
    Notice the "moron"?
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Oct 1st, 2002 at 16:48:40.

Re: Re: Not

Because he behaves like he havent been in these forums for more than a month or two, thats why.
    Garzu you do realise the only person defending you in Hajkster .

Xeno is attempting to stop you from nerfing his profession.
    Should he be mad ? YES!

A nerf is not always the answer.
    I'm waiting after the lowlights are nerfed your going to ask to nerf the MA's aren't you!!

Well, AREN'T YOU?

No, I only want traders debuffs to be adjusted, I want same rules for dmg as for healing, and I want docs CH and init debuff adjusted.

Thats all, cause its the worst elements in pvp since soldiers had 75% reflect and shield.

Re: Re: Re: Not

Garzu you do realise the only person defending you in Hajkster .

Xeno is attempting to stop you from nerfing his profession.
    Should he be mad ? YES!

A nerf is not always the answer.
    I'm waiting after the lowlights are nerfed your going to ask to nerf the MA's aren't you!!

Well, AREN'T YOU?
    He got NO right to spread lies just cause to defend his proffesion.. I agree that you shouldnt nerf traders But have to work in it another way.. But Please Just accept xeno Did it the wrong way saying Garzu has no experience when himself is way older then xeno and has MUCH more PVP experience.

Xeno is Way right to defend his proffesion. but not act like a childish about it. Then he can no doubt Relise he will get flamed back.

And littletotem Did you read the posts?

Were getting out of subject GET BACK ON IT.

Xenomorph should just say sorry and keep going on with the subject.
    ---

Well i know

No, I only want traders debuffs to be adjusted, I want same rules for dmg as for healing, and I want docs CH and init debuff adjusted.

Thats all, cause its the worst elements in pvp since soldiers had 75% reflect and shield.
    I play a doc and trader debuffs are impossible to stop at lower levels. But, Last i checked funcom is working on nano resist. so trader seems to be getting nerfed a little at a time.

My biggest issue with the trader is that they cross over so many professions.

How ... why?
    A trader can replace:

1. An nt at high levels.(Get "HE" from friend)
    2. Fixer (get the "HOT" from a friend before you leave for a mission)
    3. Engi (as far as trade skills go)

As my enforcer i kill traders and with my doc i'll run for a while unless i way out level them.

check this out:

Overview
    The Trader is an unorthodox profession, the name coming from both the affinity for trade skills and the more symbolic trading or swapping of skills, health and more. He is at home in a team, as his sacrifices through nano programs are very valuable to his companions. The Trader is a very complex profession, and a very social one.

Strong fields
    Trade skills

Nano formula skills

Weak Fields
    All combat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, the trader was not really ment to be a combat class.
    So yes, i can see where you can complain.
    But , lets leave the trader away to protect themselves.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Not

He got NO right to spread lies just cause to defend his proffesion.. I agree that you shouldnt nerf traders But have to work in it another way.. But Please Just accept xeno Did it the wrong way saying Garzu has no experience when himself is way older then xeno and has MUCH more PVP experience.

Xeno is Way right to defend his proffesion. but not act like a childish about it. Then he can no doubt Relise he will get flamed back.

And littletotem Did you read the posts?

Were getting out of subject GET BACK ON IT.

Xenomorph should just say sorry and keep going on with the subject.
    LOL, ok i took a pause .. im emotional bout the scope nerf.
    Funcom , god must love them because i'm starting to hate them.

And to end it all, I am not the only one who wants Traders drains adjusted.

Message from xeno ..

Notice the "moron"?
    He was not talking to you Garzu .
    Reread the post and you will know he was speaking of someone else.

The drains are being changed

And to end it all, I am not the only one who wants Traders drains adjusted.
    By raising NR they are making it harder to land trader drains.
    Hence , the drains are being adjusted.

Re: The drains are being changed

By raising NR they are making it harder to land trader drains.
    Hence , the drains are being adjusted.
    No, the drains are not adjusted, they are adjusting the NR skill, thats very different. To adjust drains, they need to increase the NR chance of the drains, not the effectiveness of the NR skill.

So FC needs to bring the NR of Divest up from 100% to 190%, and bring the NR of plunder up from 190% to 280%. Thats adjusting the drains, and is what is needed to be done.

Talking Re: Re: The drains are being changed

No, the drains are not adjusted, they are adjusting the NR skill, thats very different. To adjust drains, they need to increase the NR chance of the drains, not the effectiveness of the NR skill.

So FC needs to bring the NR of Divest up from 100% to 190%, and bring the NR of plunder up from 190% to 280%. Thats adjusting the drains, and is what is needed to be done.
    If it is harder to land those Drains that is a NERF!!
    ok ok ..

Garzu account is banned. Takes long to understand?
    Interesting??

But im faaar from a n00b as you will understand.

You are still the n00b. LOL, just take a small chat with a few Storm dudes, or even better, have a chat with Hajk. Im currently posting from my brothers account, who is not playing anymore...

How check this out !!

Originally posted by Bauxite

banned?
    from eula

11. Former members whose Accounts have been terminated by Funcom may not use the Software, access an Account and play the Game in any manner or for any reason without the written consent of Funcom. Active members may not knowingly allow former members whose Accounts have been terminated to use the active Members' Accounts or login name or player name.
    Wait?? Something i'm missing here..
    Oh, yea!!
    As an active member i have to report this sorry.

Oh, check his signature.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast