Thread: people in the omni arena

people in the omni arena

just want to say i have been chill in the omni arena alot the last few weeks, and the people there are really cool. you do not have alot of gankin problems other then clan guy showing up every once in a while and they are normally cool too. it is just nice to see high lvl people are there to have fun and do more joking type duels IE 50% duels and stuff then real PvP all out fighting. anyway just wanted to say thanks to all you guys out there.

main reason i am posting this is all the people that ***** about AO and the only thing to do it powerlvl in BS take out some time and look around AO has so much more to offer then missions. but hey that is just my 2 cents.
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

I agree, go exploring too and get lost as F***! It's fun as hell.

Few weeks ago I found this desert area with submarines cracked in half, and other ships, then I wandered into this borg infested amazon type area with tree houses and stairs connecting the trees, it was pretty darn cool.

Re: people in the omni arena

Originally posted by Zed Dabucho
    just want to say i have been chill in the omni arena alot the last few weeks, and the people there are really cool. you do not have alot of gankin problems other then clan guy showing up every once in a while and they are normally cool too. it is just nice to see high lvl people are there to have fun and do more joking type duels IE 50% duels and stuff then real PvP all out fighting. anyway just wanted to say thanks to all you guys out there.

main reason i am posting this is all the people that ***** about AO and the only thing to do it powerlvl in BS take out some time and look around AO has so much more to offer then missions. but hey that is just my 2 cents.
    Lol dunno ... except for the times when i have run there with some friends i have never really bothered to gank anyone... =/ to bored perhaps getting negative =( but lol!... There was one time when i rooted some peeps in there that went in yalms and get stuck inside the arena ;p

<-- clanner btw
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

nah i said once in a while but most clanner just come in to chat to.

MOST =)
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf