Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Really want an Appletini

Well Hacre, that would be the dissadvantage of living in an east european country. Jack is the closest thing to real whisky you can find here!

Appletini, easy on the tini. You can really taste the apple.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syrock View Post
    The real thing

Appletini isn't *manly*, it's the exact opposite. And while I love a well made dry martini ( and few bartenders actually get it right ), I have to agree, nothing compares to a simple Jack on rocks. Hacre and damon have good taste :P
    Thank you...i'm old enough to appreciate some things..young enough to be posting in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    We do, which is exactly why I'd never couple "jack" in any kind of reference with single malt scotch.

Please. That's like comparing sandpaper to silk.
    Ouch!

Well Hacre, that would be the dissadvantage of living in an east european country. Jack is the closest thing to real whisky you can find here!
    Can't get Single malt scotch from UK? Bummer!

Nope, not really, if I could it would either be unafordable or contraband :P

Fight The Man

Nope, not really, if I could it would either be unafordable or contraband :P
    GO CONTRABAND

no part of the globe should be without fine liquor!

I'll send him some
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12