Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Really want an Appletini

I Really want an Appletini

Do they still make these on Rubi-ka?
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

adam

fortuately, that trend died out in the early 21 century....

A more civilized era now exists on RK....It's called simply "THE MARTINI" and is properly:

1 part vermouth to 2.5 parts very good gin.

there is some debate over: olive, onion, and the amount of olive brine added to the 'tini.

This debate has been going on for centures with no end in site. It's rumored that clammers prefer dirty martinis, but that's disputed as being propaganda by the evil ommers.

Hope this clarifies things.

I really need a real mans drink. I really need an appletini.

Please forgive my ignorance. I'm not much a drinker. What's in an Appletini? I doubt if I'll ever try one. But you have made me curious.
    Last edited by Dasubervixen; Oct 29th, 2007 at 21:21:49.

Take a gay drink, like the Peachtini, and add a lot of manliness to it. Then you have an Appletini.

Go away, JD wannabe.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

that appletini seems quite feminin, most likely something women and troxes drink only
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

No, it's definitely not feminine. However, when I REALLY want a man's drink, I order a nectartini.

i've lost all my respect for you

adam...

I'll have to register at vahabot to flame you properly!

appletini my ass.

single malt scotch for the WIN

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    appletini my ass.

single malt scotch for the WIN
    Word.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Word.
    Nah, when I drink it's Absolut shots. Nothing better! Except lemon drops (Absolut + a lemon wedge dipped in sugar). Or maybe Tequila with salt and lemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond
    Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    (Yes, it is scary when walking into a mish and knowing where the item is - and then realising it's a restaurant, it's RL and you'll get in trouble for whacking that waiter over the head with a hammer.. )

i cry in despair

Quote Originally Posted by Kendor View Post
    Nah, when I drink it's Absolut shots. Nothing better! Except lemon drops (Absolut + a lemon wedge dipped in sugar). Or maybe Tequila with salt and lemon.
    at the kids these days...

gone are the days of martinis and Bogart

this entire thread is supposed to be on life on atlantean... this is nothing more than adamentium invading the RP section to annoy
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    this entire thread is supposed to be on life on atlantean... this is nothing more than adamentium invading the RP section to annoy
    I thought this entire thread was supposed to be about Appletinis and other alcoholic beverages.

Seems you're the only person he annoyed. Gz.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

only cause you pvp nubs don't like us posting on LoA either without getting flamed as RPer, so keep to your side & we'll stay on ours, like you pvpers all prefer

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    only cause you pvp nubs don't like us posting on LoA either without getting flamed as RPer, so keep to your side & we'll stay on ours, like you pvpers all prefer
    My side = forums, kthx
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

The real thing

Appletini isn't *manly*, it's the exact opposite. And while I love a well made dry martini ( and few bartenders actually get it right ), I have to agree, nothing compares to a simple Jack on rocks. Hacre and damon have good taste :P

Quote Originally Posted by Syrock View Post
    The real thing

Appletini isn't *manly*, it's the exact opposite. And while I love a well made dry martini ( and few bartenders actually get it right ), I have to agree, nothing compares to a simple Jack on rocks. Hacre and damon have good taste :P
    We do, which is exactly why I'd never couple "jack" in any kind of reference with single malt scotch.

Please. That's like comparing sandpaper to silk.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Give me a lollipop and I'm happy as Larry, however happy he is
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast