Thread: HiT-and-Run attributed to Hallucinogenic Fruit

HiT-and-Run attributed to Hallucinogenic Fruit

Bulletin:
    Sunday October 28th, at approximately 2000h RKT, witnesses reported seeing a silver Yalmaha flying an erratic pattern through the Belial Forest area. Over the duration of half an hour the same Yalmaha was observed sweeping treetops, weaving through nearby city buildings, at one point crashing into the edge of a roofline of the Valor Eternal Headquarter building causing minor damage, before being involved in a fatal hit-and-run west of Guard Outpost 14B. Later that same evening, a silver Yalmaha was discovered damaged and abandoned in the town of Wine. Pumpkin residue was seen smeared across the windshield along with nanomage skin tissue, believed to be evidence in the hit-and-run accident. In the glove compartment and on the passenger seat were observed some of the recent strange fruits being found across Rubi-Ka. It is believed these fruits may have played a part in the events of that evening. It is strongly cautioned that these fruits should not be ingested, having a high concentration of an organic compound (C20H25N3O) . This compound has been found to cause hallucinogenic effects and may hinder operation of equipment . It is ill advised to eat any found objects not properly identified by a food vendor. The owner of the Yalmaha is sought for questioning.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Hallucination? You mean to tell me that when I turned into a walking bumhole I wasn't really a walking bumhole? *awaits a smartarse reply, sees the coast is clear and nods to himself*
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Its seems that those fruits are also very dangerous while wearing a Hellfyre Magma Suit as they make the wearer implose.... Hopefully, a cure was found.
    Serial Mekakurg tradeskiller,
    Engineer 220/25/68
    Proud General of Athalantes

Swapping isnt playing !!

seems related to my ChitChat inc magazine story about RUR, might wanna buy a ChitChat magazine to find out more
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.