Thread: Andromeda and ICC HQ hip-deep in Rat guano.... !

Andromeda and ICC HQ hip-deep in Rat guano.... !

an excerpt from Freelance News:

In a surprisingly orchestrated move, swarms of Rollerrats descended on ICC HQ today to show their support and solidarity with their L33t cousins. Brandishing protest signs in their trunks (pulled from who knows where), the Rollerrats were protesting the recent rash of roadkills from the new hoard of drivers on Hoverboards and Jet-Bikes.... Some of the signs read: "Down with Flat Rats!" "Slow Down, the Rat you save is somebody's Queen" "Stop Roadkill Cuisine" and on a strange note, one Rollerrat had a sign that stated: "Coen for CEO".... however, that Rollerrat was beaten senseless by nearby Rollerrats very quickly......

In addition, a list of demands was presented to the ICC Peacekeeper Commander very similar to the demands recently made by the L33t protesters.... It included a demand for speed regulators on Hoverboards and Jet-Bikes and also calling for a stop to certain ICC Path.... er... um Peacekeepers using Rollerrats as balls for their Jet-Bike Polo Games......

The ICC Commander accepted the list and promised to look into the situation, at which time the Rollerrats left, but not before leaving behind momentos of their discontent.... It will be days before ICC can get the area cleaned up....
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

I am on standby waiting for a compilation CD of the Rollerrat Choir singing Rubi-ka's Greatest Hits. Does anyone know if they happened to leave one of these behind? I'll gladly wash off the doodie.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot