Thread: Themis Group a bad investment ?

Themis Group a bad investment ?

Goals for the Themis Group's engagement at Funcom include:

<snip>

- Moving towards a "zero surprises" philosophy with regards to player notification of fixes and changes;

- Prioritizing development efforts on issues (such as bugs) which are most damaging to player satisfaction.
    If you want to read the whole list: http://community.anarchy-online.com/articles/976L

Now if you read the patch info, you will find no mention of the words "no" and "mission running" in the same sentence, as a matter of fact, you won't even find mission running even mentioned in the whole patch info. Still they have removed it alltogether from the game. Is this what they call "zero suprises"?

As for the bug part, I don't even have to comment on that one. You all know what I'm refering to.

heh

I was JUST thinking the same thing on my way to work today.

It looks like Themis is still "moving."

Note to Themis and Funcom: Changing the chat colors to a darker color and mkaing it so that we cannot distinguish between regular chat and links is a BIG surprise that SUCKS!

Making team chat and tells the same color SUCKS!

The old chat colors were perfect. Can anyone give us a reason why they were changed.... without a word to the players?

Can anyone give us a reason why we can't chose them ourselves? That would be the best thing.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!