Thread: Grr.... Flurry of Blows so broke it is silly.

Grr.... Flurry of Blows so broke it is silly.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=85908

Ok. As a enforcer how in the world do you equip this??? Even at lvl. 200 it is impossible. I have tried everything. To use it you must maintain the skill required even after equiping. Which you cant do in the first place fully buffed and 200ql implanted shiny/bright/faded i am still 100 points short. and 50 points short of the 197ql one as well. Even using the general stat buffs, feline grace, you name it to boost stats and with the implants for the stats i still fall short????? So how did funcom think you could get this thing on???????? Anyone???
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

LOL.. didn't you know

Funcom has this nastsy habbit of nerfing stuff..
    well.. cause they can!!

nerfing is one thing making it unusable is another.. why even have it in game. Just make the ql go up to.... oh 190ql.

True

The requirements are insane and should be looked into.
    at level 194 i have in a 170 'ish i believe.

I know if i take MC out of my right hand i can add another 80 points to fast attack but , right now i don't see that as an option.
    Last edited by Wahoo.; Sep 12th, 2002 at 17:50:33.

According on the description you get an extra 1 second of boosted init for every 20 ql's. So it doesn't seem to be something to get an ulcer over. Going from ql 170 to ql 200 will give you an extra 1.5 seconds. Cry me a freaking river!
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

Originally posted by RVWinkle
    According on the description you get an extra 1 second of boosted init for every 20 ql's. So it doesn't seem to be something to get an ulcer over. Going from ql 170 to ql 200 will give you an extra 1.5 seconds. Cry me a freaking river!
    lol, the flamer gets burned.

[flame]

FFS, get to know the facts before you start to whine. "Cry me a freaking river!" When it comes to the Flurry, yeah, 1,5 secs can make all the difference. And not just that. HIGHER QL EQUALS HIGHER BOOST TO CRIT CHANCE. -n00b-

[/flame]
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Arrow

Higher QL = higher Init boost, but IIRC, the crit boost was fixed at 5% a patch or two back (at least, its assumed thats what the FUBAR'd patch notes meant...)

Still, it is a bit silly if no-one can equip it...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

the crit boost was fixed at 5% a patch or two back (at least, its assumed thats what the FUBAR'd patch notes meant...)
    The crit increase effect was reduced with 5 secs in 14.2 (link here) - the crit increase on a q200 FoB is 20% for 15 secs (link here).
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Thumbs up Thank You!

Ah! Well, at least that clarifies that anyway. Thanks. Never did understand what 'crit increase reduced with 5s' was supposed to mean...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

FOB:

Per level after 25 =

0.057142857142857142857142857142857 Crit increase.

The stats on that website says the ql 200s CRIT lasts for 15 seconds?

Oh at 176 I had 500 Fast attack, Raising it has no effect on anything, except to gain a higher FOB.

IMO Any skill that is raised higher should be better, like brawl, as/sneak.

Fast, fling, burst(dunno bout burst) etc should do better when raised.

If Im there to gain a Measly 5% CRIT MORE AND thats it for 100k+ IP...NO..NO way.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

lol, the flamer gets burned.

[flame]

FFS, get to know the facts before you start to whine. "Cry me a freaking river!" When it comes to the Flurry, yeah, 1,5 secs can make all the difference. And not just that. HIGHER QL EQUALS HIGHER BOOST TO CRIT CHANCE. -n00b-

[/flame]
    Heh, I suppose I should've saw that coming. In all fairness though, I did state that I was going off the description given by thantos911 and it doesn't say that it does anything other than boost the duration.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

That post had my optional Uniformed Flamer Trap enabled sorry