Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: -You Know You're An NT When .......

...When once a year you see 60+ NT's gather for there yearly meeting... XD

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

"... When you get ready to do your "alpha" and chain fumble thus preventing whining, but not on purpose :/"
    Kowpie - 220/12/33 Nacho Technician My Gear
    Kowtow - 215/15/27 Soldier
    Kowtowtwo - 212/13/29 Fixer

When your kiting and get stuck, in the terrain but the mobs your kiting for fun & are grey & it's a slow 2 hour painfull death"

True story ! form any of us kiters.

"What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

You know you're an NT...

...when everytime you post a message on OOC in ely, i get "u plz kite plzzz" tells.
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceypwns View Post
    ...when everytime you post a message on OOC in ely, i get "u plz kite plzzz" tells.
    ...when you're on LFT in inferno, with the description "alb/220 inf hard", and get tells from 170somethings begging you to kite ely hecklers for them.

When you chain "chain fumble" nukes on beast raid and the ones you do not fumble hit a dead mob, and someone shows magic dump in beastchat and you get kicked for slacking.

LOL @ raid kicknig on NT's they jsut don't understand lol

Also Ive been kicked from a radi when anouther higher NT get's there nuke out first mine fumbles it's the same with doc heals.

Quote Originally Posted by SF_MileWorf View Post
    When you chain "chain fumble" nukes on beast raid and the ones you do not fumble hit a dead mob, and someone shows magic dump in beastchat and you get kicked for slacking.
    I always hit into dead bodies in pande zerg raids with IU Double can land sometimes due to 1 second cast time cap.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Don't assist, not like you're gonna pull agg anyway.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

You know you are a NT when you tell someone "Sorry, I can only duel every 30 minutes".

You know you are a NT when someone asks "Can I test my alpha on you" and you reply "It will kill me" as they assure you that they will stop before you die quickly followed by 3982347 "I AM SO SORRY IT WASNT ON PURPOSE!" *Stirb gave me blockers whenever I wanted after that... Harios and Powerworker I havn't forgotten*

You know you are a NT when you reset Nanoprog and can still make ql 200+ implants unbuffed, unimped, and twink armor on

You know you are a NT when you have a finger on NBG/NS2 when you are simply socializing in Bor...out of habbit (Yes my finger was ALWAYS on my 9 button)

You know you are a NT when running into the clan blob at towers seems like a perfectly sane, rational, and helpfull idea. (NBS, NanoMage SB, Mastas Cat ftw till that lag spike and all you really accomplish is waisting your SB and going to reclaim)

You know you are a NT when you were giving your ignots to a trader to sell, and at the same time realizing you are messing up the economy, but dont care as you leave the trader a 50m tip *Thanks Gosho...you made me rich bud *

You know you are a NT when Pre SL you never could get your 1k token board because you never lived long enough to finish the mission with your team (I had 200 some tokens at lvl 200, after doing lvls 130-200 in 100% team missions)

You know you are a NT when you can NEVER FIND A FRICKEN MP WHILE LEVELING!!! FFS LET ME USE MY NEW NUKES!!!!

You know you are a NT when you put IP into evades...knowing full well you wont dodge anything

You know you are a NT when you max swimming because you had sooooo much left over IP after maxing everything you could possibly want

You know you are a NT when you realize you dont remember what it was like to have a weapon... *I miss my caterwaul...;'(*

You know you are a NT when you KNOW doctors are of NO USE to you in PvM... They are simply a faster heal stim should you mezz/lose agg in time

You know you are a NT when you fumble a mezz you accidently casted on yourself and you yell irl "YES!!!!!"

You know you are a NT when it takes you 4hrs to solo a mob almost everyone else can do in 15 mins. *At least Afreet Ellis knows who his daddy is*

You know you are a NT when you can go from non titled to neo in 1-2 battlestations...and from neo to non titled in the next
    Last edited by Talien; Jan 5th, 2008 at 08:20:49.
    I don't play this game anymore.

Someone bord no ?

*kackles*

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBamsen View Post
    Someone bord no ?

*kackles*
    Bored and spent a lot of time as a NT ^^
    I don't play this game anymore.

Wink

You know your an NT When you look forward to the NT Gatherings every year!

You know you are a (NM) NT when you die from one crit, before you can click the Unicorn Laser Cage Beacon - (ULCB).

- when you get triple h8 tells from clamzor advi after you fried him four times in a row in 1v1 situation.
    - when you agro all aliens in AOE range and then thay sudenly FORGET you .
    - when you are the last man standing in sector 42 becouse aliens keep FORGETing you .

...when you can complain even on the most useful nanos (check auno :P)
    ...when every change regarding to NT prof makes AO community to have a complete paradigm shift ("NTs are nerfed" / "NTs are overpowah" / "NTs gimped once again" / "NERFBAT on nts pl0x" / "wtb new prof.. quitting game... reroll" etcetcetc :P)
    ... when u know that ur prof is the only prof whose nanos are BOTH entitled as "worst POS nano ever" and the "most ubah nano ever" at the same time
    Last edited by rimorsimon; Jan 24th, 2008 at 22:28:30.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

...when you die in one hit while protecting the apf35 towers, and it wasn't tower aggro.
    Hlep gnak!

You know u are a NT when..

You know you are a NT when you enter to the brink and 3 fixers are waiting to snare your kites becuase you trained some low lvls friends with 24 hecklers.

(True nasty and ugly story)
    Last edited by protenium; Mar 4th, 2008 at 01:40:57.

You Know You're An NT When .......

... you start counting passed time in number of rezzes. (my NT's life story on ely tiigs ^^)
    ... you run around mezzing every mob, for just AoE nuking them all the minute after.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

You Know You're An NT When .......

When you feel like a god on BS... than 5 traders sign up and you feel nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by FILO_Gunfytr View Post
    QL 300 Rocket Launcher.....12K VPs
    1 Rnd Rocket Launcher Ammo........12K credz
    IPs to equip Rocket launcher............1001

Catching an NT with a Rocket Launcher in his hands................PRICELESS
    220/30/70 solitus soldier Satisguard

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast